GD/PI preparation for IIMs

Congratulations on getting calls. How are you preparing for GD/PI? this is a very important part of the selection process and having come this far you should leave no stone unturned in terms of your preparation to get that final admit. Cons…

Congratulations on getting calls. How are you preparing for GD/PI? this is a very important part of the selection process and having come this far you should leave no stone unturned in terms of your preparation to get that final admit.

Consider as simple an ice breaker question as "Tell me something about yourself", "Please introduce yourself". there are several ways you can answer this. here are a few
1. Longitudinal (more than 80% do this) - I was born here, studied here, did this engg, joined this company, currently do this, my interests are etc. etc.
2. Future first (very rare) - One day I would like to run my own firm. Dont know when and what yet but that is my goal. By the way I am currently doing this..., have studied that etc. etc.

There are many many more ways to answer this and you can really differentiate yourself from others right at the beginning and shape the interview path with the right introduction.

Similar to this one simple question, there are many that are bound to be asked. here are a few more
1. Why MBA?
2. What work do you do?
3. What is your vision for yourself?
4. What are you passionate about?

The better prepared you are the better are your chances of success. Ping me if you need advice.