GD/PI Discussions for Call Getters LBSIM batch 2010-12

HiI this thread is for discussions on GD/PI of LBSIM batch of 2010-12. Post your experiences and ask your queries here.

HiI this thread is for discussions on GD/PI of LBSIM batch of 2010-12.

Post your experiences and ask your queries here.

any idea when will we have GDPI in delhi?

got d call at 89.74!!!!!
wow i think i would b d last guy

so dudes any idea abt d process.............do we hav all 3 rounds viz gd,extempore & pi...........

got a call.

guys please help me how to prepare for the extempore. it looks scary.
dont know how to go for it.

is gd & extempore an elimination round or vil everyone get a chance to attnd pi??

got d call at 89.74!!!!!
wow i think i would b d last guy

so dudes any idea abt d process.............do we hav all 3 rounds viz gd,extempore & pi...........

yes seniors, every candidate goes through all 3 rounds or are there any elimination rounds?

i think it would not b an elimination round

got a call at 89.74...

feels good to have a call even at this pathetic percentile..

can somebody please check it for me

SR5935130

Got the call @ 91.72 %ile
any idea when will we recieve emails regarding GDPI slots?

@abhimukh - Yes dude you have got the call as well. I just checked. Congrats.

hi seniors,
first of all thnx for ur help in the past and in the future as well
some ppl are saying to join this PG thread and some are saying to join sm rediff page!!! why these redundant threads for the same thing? it creates chaos is there sm groupism going on? but watever it is, it's not going to help us. it's good to have only one thread so that it's easy for evry1 to access and share information. and as most of the b-school related discussions go on PG and most of us are familiar wid PG than rediff pages, so i request all the seniors to please stick to PG only.
m sorry if any1 feels bad abt this post.

how should one prepare for extempore???

I got a topic in SITM

" To err in human and to forgive is divine":w00t:

had no clue wat to say??

what r d gdpi dates for delhi ?
Gdpi list is out but we dont have the dates ! How strange !

hi seniors,
first of all thnx for ur help in the past and in the future as well
some ppl are saying to join this PG thread and some are saying to join sm rediff page!!! why these redundant threads for the same thing? it creates chaos is there sm groupism going on? but watever it is, it's not going to help us. it's good to have only one thread so that it's easy for evry1 to access and share information. and as most of the b-school related discussions go on PG and most of us are familiar wid PG than rediff pages, so i request all the seniors to please stick to PG only.
m sorry if any1 feels bad abt this post.

ya bro, lbs guys are behaving like kids... dy r really putting up a gud show...crap

i have been shortlisted but i havnt received the mail yet.

when are we supposed to get the mail??

hey i hv got 93.72 %le m in my final year and my 8th sem university xam begin on d 23rd march and my gd pi date is 17th in hyderabad so is there some way i can post pone it
seniors plz help

hey i hv got 93.72 %le m in my final year and my 8th sem university xam begin on d 23rd march and my gd pi date is 17th in hyderabad so is there some way i can post pone it
seniors plz help

call them up asap bro !!!!!
abhimukh19 Says
call them up asap bro !!!!!

plz gimme the no. if u have actually, i m not able to open their site
alisameer Says
plz gimme the no. if u have actually, i m not able to open their site

Address for correspondence: Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Shastri Sadan, Sector III, R. K. Puram New Delhi-110 022, INDIA

Phone: 91-11-26191081,26172407, 26186153(Placement Cell)

Fax: 91-11-26191080 Reception: 91-11-26172407 Extension: 228 E-mail :

[email protected] Website: www. lbsim.ac.in