GD-PI Call Getters 2013-15 - SJMSOM, IIT Bombay

Hi all, Congratulations to all the candidates who have been shortlisted for the next round :: :: You can check your results here http://www.som.iitb.ac.in/GDPI_2013/ Vipin Team Admissions-2013 SJMSOM, IIT Bombay Shailesh…

Hi all,

Congratulations to all the candidates who have been shortlisted for the next round

You can check your results here http://www.som.iitb.ac.in/GDPI_2013/

Vipin
Team Admissions-2013
SJMSOM, IIT Bombay

Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
Life@SOM

@vipinviswam what is the cut off sir??..

What is the next process?

In at 86.91 in VA. Sectional cutoff is lower. Delighted with this unexpected call!!!

in at 99.24 sunday 2nd slot

What's the cut-off? I've heard ppl getting in at 97 and ppl getting rejected at 98..

Day 1, Slot 1!

is the gd/pi centre only mumbai, not in bangalore , please reply i will have to book flight tickets

sunday 1st slot...\m/

@RichaNarayan yes
@RichaNarayan said:
is the gd/pi centre only mumbai, not in bangalore , please reply i will have to book flight tickets
only mumbai... Login and book your slot...

Anybody with Day 1 Slot 2?

cut off is between 99.04 and 99.08.. mine is 98.94 n not in.. one guy with 99.03 is not in but with 99.08 is

day 1 slot 2... @vipinviswam ....While applying I did not enter workex details as I was under misunderstanding that since I have not entered workex for CAT I shud not do so here.....but by feb 2013 I will be having 8 month workex.....Can I make the changes during GDPI??? plz reply
@Vineet1991 said:
day 1 slot 2... @vipinviswam ....While applying I did not enter workex details as I was under misunderstanding that since I have not entered workex for CAT I shud not do so here.....but by feb 2013 I will be having 8 month workex.....Can I make the changes during GDPI??? plz reply
yes you can do the changes during GDPI...

Sir.. In the documents required it is mentioned that v are supposed to carry the print out of the application form.. Is it the same form that we filled before or are we supposed to fill some another form.. And if it is the same form then i didn't save the form..Can u pls tell me is there any link provided on the website from where i can download my filled up application.. i searched for it but couldnt find any.. PLS HELP...

@vipinviswam
In Documents list it is mentioned that
"You will be required to fill a profile sheet before the GD/PI process at SJMSOM, in which you
are expected to mention your Academic performance, Curricular, Extracurricular Achievements,
Work Experience and Professional Achievements (if any)."
Will this be another form we need to fill or it's the same which we filled online and we have to bring it over there?

So, how many people are selected for gd-pi corresponding to the no. of seats (which is 120 I guess) ??

@vipinviswam Can you please tell us what is the weightage given to different parameters for final offers?