GCET(gujarat common entrance test)- 2012

For all those who are preparing for GCET-2012. Pls. Share your queries and information regarding gcet, admissions and colleges…

For all those who are preparing for GCET-2012. Pls. Share your queries and information regarding gcet, admissions and colleges..

College list and fee structure for 2012 is on official site..date not announced yet.
GCET

College list and fee structure for 2012 is on official site..date not announced yet.
GCET

can u please tell me about what material should i refer for GK?

and r u having any idea about placement record of BK and MS..?

For GK manorama year book 2012 is best..
and regarding placements i dont have much idea but both of them are best as far as GCET is concerned..

Hi,

When is GCET going to be conducted? What are the fees and test format for it?

GCET will be conducted in two phases. candidates are allowed to give two trys and best of the two will be counted. dates and fees structure are given in below links..
http://www.gtu.ac.in/gcet/pdf/GCET-2012-Key%20Dates-19-5-2012.pdf
http://www.gtu.ac.in//gcet/PDF/MBA-Seats-Fees%20Detail.pdf

dates are out.
sale of forms:1/06/12 to 11/06/12.
exam dates:
1st slot:14/06/12 to 16/06/12
2nd slot:18/0612 to 20/06/12

for dates and help centers, refer to this files:

Can you throw some light on the process of applying to the colleges? Is it like cat that, you have to choose the colleges you wish to apply to? Or, like colleges admission where one gets a merit rank and then wherever there is vacancy one can go.?
Also the names of the top 5 best colleges for MBA through gcet ?

PS- Till date i have given cat and xat only, so zero knowledge about gujarat colleges.

Can you throw some light on the process of applying to the colleges? Is it like cat that, you have to choose the colleges you wish to apply to? Or, like colleges admission where one gets a merit rank and then wherever there is vacancy one can go.?

PS- Till date i have given cat and xat only, so zero knowledge about gujarat colleges.

you dont need to apply to any college seperately, just fill up the form of GCET.
the top colleges as per my knowledge would be B.K., M.S. University, G.H. patel.

i dont know about rest of the colleges(one other college name i heard was of amrut modi but am not that sure). admission would be on merit list, where u would be shifted up according to the vacancies and your choice of college.

the knowledge of mine is limited on this, so please correct me where i am wrong. I guess its mostly like the process of MHCET with just a little bit of difference.

Kushals is right.. you dont need to apply separately. just give the exam and you will get the admission accordingly (without GD/PI)..
and regarding colleges B.K, M.S, Amrut mody, GLS are top ones..
katy25 Says
hey guyz!! wat tym is the online registration startn ......??? no clue on the website yet:((

y so much of rush?? last date is 11th.

Is there GD/PI round for MSU,Som-lalit and BK ??

bhavin07et839 Says
Is there GD/PI round for MSU,Som-lalit and BK ??

no GDPI rounds are conducted for admission to any college through GCET

Does anyone know whether there are any exam centers in Maharashtra? Specifically Mumbai?

hridayshah Says
Does anyone know whether there are any exam centers in Maharashtra? Specifically Mumbai?

as per my knowledge there are non. but for conformation you may call any help center or gtu.
Kushals Says
as per my knowledge there are non. but for conformation you may call any help center or gtu.

I did call but no ones been answering since Friday!

can any 1 help me out and say what can be the difficulty level for gcet??? and how is the exam?

hridayshah Says
I did call but no ones been answering since Friday!

try on monday, if u dont get answer, contact on one of the help center, if they cant answer get a higher person's no. from them or if anybody has not booked their slots yet, please help him out.

kshitijjoshi23 Says
can any 1 help me out and say what can be the difficulty level for gcet??? and how is the exam?

some of my friends refer to R. S. Agarwal. if u can get your hands on that u will get the idea of the level.

yeah i am thru with it.... bt for verbal???