GBO @ SRCC DU; 2010 result discussion and gdpi preparation

Hi, This is the official thread for 2010 results and GDPI discussions of PGP-GBO at SRCC manged by students of PGP-GBO. Please post your results and discuss with peer candidates and us. Thanks

Hi, This is the official thread for 2010 results and GDPI discussions of PGP-GBO at SRCC manged by students of PGP-GBO. Please post your results and discuss with peer candidates and us. Thanks

thanks for starting this thread.
Are there any chances that weight age given to written exam be reduced this time or will it remain the same as 75% ?

Duugu@Gbo Says
Hi, This is the official thread for 2010 results Thanks

Got a call ...finally relieved after CAT fiasco !!

@Duugu

Sir, can u tell something about the kind of GD topics given last year..and what do they specifically ask in PI...
like other DU colleges..are candidates with same profile called in same batches or mixed batches.....and any specific to prepare wrt interviews...

Hellooo Duggu sir ...
My first call of this season ...
Score:327
Category:OBC
what r my chances for final conversion (realistic)....I have work ex of 25 mths .i know its not mentioned anywhere what weightage is given to it but just wanted to kno whether work ex will help in scoring in interview ....

Woohooo! Got a call. Seniors or SRCC admins, 2,3 and 4th april are given as dates for GD/PI. I hope these are watertight dates and not variable. Plz comment. I have a GD/PI in Mumbai on the 1st.

are candidates with same profile called in same batches or mixed batches.....

Congratulations mayank! and ya good question. Waiting for seniors to answer.

And by the way, was expecting 396 score rather than 366!!! But koi nai, thanks SRCC for the call.

Hey cn ny1 plz post d link for gbo-2010 result...i cnnt find d result on d site..... i hav been waiting frm a long........4 dis........

saltyhoneyy Says
Hey cn ny1 plz post d link for gbo-2010 result...i cnnt find d result on d site..... i hav been waiting frm a long........4 dis........

http://srcc.edu/Documents/GBO2010.pdf

Got the call.
Score - 373 (general category)
Has anybody received a separate email from SRCC regarding GDPI slot?

thnkz...got d call........

saltyhoneyy Says

buddy u ust be using google chrome to see the site ....it loads the old site if u had opened it earlier ...do one thing use firefox or internet explorer or clear the history n then try ..

calculated 380........ get 329 :sneaky:

ASHISH6264 Says
calculated 380........ get 329 :sneaky:

student proposes ,insti disposes..
Duugu@Gbo Says

Hi duggu..i am 48 in the SC list..what r my chances...after doing some research..i've come to knw last year GAHANISHT YASU, 43 in list..manage to come in waiting list..though i think he is not able to convert it...hmmm well yes i know converting depends upon my performance..and those of my peers...hmmm donno what will happen.. but ill give my best..

Hi, There will be no profile based call slots in the GDPI. In PI, questions will be general as well as academic.

Duugu@Gbo Says
Hi, There will be no profile based call slots in the GDPI. In PI, questions will be general as well as academic.

>Will questions be there in PI on work-ex?
I have almost 20 months. hope that counts for something in the PI :cheerio:
>Will work-ex people be also asked acads? Is that a common thing or a rarity in GBO PI?
Hi duggu..i am 48 in the SC list..what r my chances...after doing some research..i've come to knw last year GAHANISHT YASU, 43 in list..manage to come in waiting list..though i think he is not able to convert it...hmmm well yes i know converting depends upon my performance..and those of my peers...hmmm donno what will happen.. but ill give my best..

Hi, You have a good chance.The reason for non selection of that person might be his bad performance in GDPI.Otherwise, there are candidates in every category who made it despite scoring low in written.
>Will questions be there in PI on work-ex?
I have almost 20 months. hope that counts for something in the PI :cheerio:
>Will work-ex people be also asked acads? Is that a common thing or a rarity in GBO PI?

No, it is not a rarity in SRCC. But the twist is that you will be asked some acads other than about your work ex.Unlike most institutes, it will not be a work ex centric PI only.But, work ex surely will come handy and help you.
thanks for starting this thread.
Are there any chances that weight age given to written exam be reduced this time or will it remain the same as 75% ?

The weightage will remain same..
Hellooo Duggu sir ...
My first call of this season ...
Score:327
Category:OBC
what r my chances for final conversion (realistic)....I have work ex of 25 mths .i know its not mentioned anywhere what weightage is given to it but just wanted to kno whether work ex will help in scoring in interview ....

HI, Awesome chances...Just do fairly well in GDPI..No specific weight age decided for work-ex , but it will surely help you.