GBO SRCC 2008 - Results & GD/PI!!

Hi all, The results of GBO SRCC will be declared on 25th Monday. We will continue with our discussions relating to shortlists n GD/PI here from tommorow onwards. regards, Akshra

Hi all,

The results of GBO SRCC will be declared on 25th Monday. We will continue with our discussions relating to shortlists n GD/PI here from tommorow onwards.

regards,
Akshra

Hi all,

The results of GBO SRCC will be declared on 25th Monday. We will continue with our discussions relating to shortlists n GD/PI here from tommorow onwards.

regards,
Akshra

hi akshra where r the results?????? even u are away from college ...now who wil help us... wish i had stayed back in delhi for one more day

GBO result is out and at the moment displayed on college noticeboard.

good luck to all the call getters.

hey how did u get d info??
did u c it on ur own or wat??

I asked one of my friend who is studying in SRCC to check my result and she saw my result on noticeboard. I could not make it but one of my friend made it to the GD/PI list.

hey how did u get d info??
did u c it on ur own or wat??

is there any way u can help people from who r not from del.
Please do help if possible.

Hemdeep Singh
morphi Says
I asked one of my friend who is studying in SRCC to check my result and she saw my result on noticeboard. I could not make it but one of my friend made it to the GD/PI list.

plz plz plz can u check my result also thru ur fren i dont know any one north campus...
my roll o. is 142478

Yeah man..........
guyz plzz try to help out the ones who r frm outside delhi na..........

i would request seniors at srcc to kindly get the list of shortlisted candidates displayed on the website.

Plz. check for
name: gauri shankar

is there any way u can help people from who r not from del.
Please do help if possible.

Hemdeep Singh

It will a pleasure to be of help to you but even I live quite far from SRCC and most I can do is to ask my friend to check out for you, which is possible after 35 minutes. If you are unable to know result within this time then let me know the registration number and I will let you know your result after 35 minutes.

I spoke to the admins in srcc n she said tht the results will b displayed on website aftr 2...........

Thnx a lot dude..........
My registration no. is 141776.......

it would be a big help ......
my reg. no. is 140783

Thankxin advance....

somebody plz take the snaps of the list and post it up here... wud be done in 10 snaps....

or plz provide the contact nos of admission office.

devika_mani Says
I spoke to the admins in srcc n she said tht the results will b displayed on website aftr 2...........

Do you have any idea by what date will the result be displayed on the web.

aaj hi results website mein by 2 results will b displayed.........

morphi Says
It will a pleasure to be of help to you but even I live quite far from SRCC and most I can do is to ask my friend to check out for you, which is possible after 35 minutes. If you are unable to know result within this time then let me know the registration number and I will let you know your result after 35 minutes.

hey morphi ....cud u find out my result as well....
my test registration no. is 140228
name-sidharth jain...
thx

140783: not selected
141776: not selected
142478: not selected
141398: congratulations, selected
140228: congratulations, selected