GATE2017/IES 2017 MECHANICAL

to have discussion over the GATE and Engg Services exam to be conducted in 2017…

is there anyone who has joined gateforum mechanical coaching online.i am having account of gate video coaching of some other website.............i cannot mention here.............we can exhange our account mutually so that we can clear our doubts with more resource.........if one video doesnt help............we can have other...................is there any who want to exchange..............my mailid:paulpolergh @ gmail.com

is there anyone who want the made easy test series mechanical ese +gate.i hve bought the package for rs 2800.............now i want to sell the test series for lesser price...........i dont have time to concentrate on my studies.........so i have left the preparation for both ese and gate...............i can sell at lesser price................anyone who want can contact me @sdavidraj031962 @gmail.com

Koi hai aisa jisko UPSC ne 15 dino ka notice diya tha. Documents submit karne ke liye. Kis address pe documents bhejne hai. Please let me know if someone knows??