GATE ECE 2018 | Exam Date, Admit Card, Result

Join the discussion on GATE 2018 ECE and Get the information about GATE 2018 Exam Date, GATE 2018 Syllabus, GATE 2018 Admit Card, GATE 2018 Registration, GATE Result, ECE and GATE ECE from PaGaLGuY

Hey. I am preparing for GATE 2018. This will be my first attempt though I am a 2015 passout. I am going to prepare without coaching. I'll be studying from the standard books and there are going to be a ton of doubts. I'll be posting those doubts and other questions that I deem concept-revealer. So make sure you provide your responses to the questions. 

I am preparing alone, so it wouldn't hurt to have some mates through the journey. :)

Hi everyone! I work in an automation company. I am preparing for UGC NET DECEMBER 2017 and GATE 2018 . I know it will be difficult but I am determined to clear them in 1 shot. See you guys around. 

I have also created a separate group for UGC-NET (Electronic Science) aspirants. Any one intrested can join. :)

Starting with networks and systems. I am covering it with nptel lectures by Prof. V.G.K.Murti, IIT MADRAS.

V  can easily  solve d  gate questions, but v have to plan-1.time maintainance, 

2.wt ever d question d ,just watch it again  

which gate institute is best in mumbai?

please suggest me .........

Can we solve equations for the value or roots for any x,y,z in the virtual calculator(that will be provided by them in GATE)? If yes, how?

Recently I have started fb page for the students who wants to ask doubts or students can get some detail, follow this page and feel free to ask any doubts: Gate Info and Preparation - EE https://m.facebook.com/ee.aspirants/

Guys, I cannot tell you how difficult it is to balance your job and preparation simulataneously epecially when your collegues are mean and good for nothing. It's gets so difficult to do office work, take stress, suffer anxiety and then coming home after 2hrs of travel only to study steady state analysis. So tired, I don't even know what I just studied. Haha. Gn everyone.

In calculating Pmin , √25 is taken + and √16 and √9 as - . Why and how?

Solution please.

I have gate forum 2017 ece materials to sell in Kolkata.Pls comment if 

i completed my BE in 2011,,,
Mtech in 2013-2015.

i have gap in between but no job experiance

is it ok for me to appear for GATE 2018 so as to get PSU job

Sorry for being away for a while. I was unwell. There was a persistent shooting pain in my head. I feel ok now. Hoping to get back with studies from tomorrow. 

JUST A TIP FOR YOU ALL. 

DON'T TAKE YOUR HEALTH FOR GRANTED. SLEEP FOR PROPER HOURS (7-8 HOURS) AND EAT WELL. IT MATTERS A LOT. YOU CAN HEAR ANY TOPPER'S INTERVIEW, THEY ALL WILL EMPHASISE ON THESE BASIC NECESSITIES. Cheers !! 

Thought of the day:

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."

Whatsapp uda dia, 

Facebook uda dia,

Temptation hoti h, Sab chalate hai but kya kare, Kuch pane ke liye, kuch khona padta h. 

Struggling with Signals. Ab feel aayi padhai waali. 😄 

Why at high frequencies, inductive reactance is greater than capactive reactance??

Solution plz!