GATE 2016 Mechanical

HHey Puys!!

Some of you puys like me have already gone through the GOAPS and some of you are still waiting for nothing, but the thing is the battle has been started and so the discussion. Here is the thread that will help us preparing for the battle. Let's run.

Can anyone find any logic behind disallowing scientific calculator in exam hall .?

Which one is the best test series for GATE ?

• ACE
  • Made Easy

0 voters

Hello guys feel free to post your queries. Your queries will make this thread larger.

Which are the PSUs which is recruiting using GATE2016 ?? will someone post the cutoffs for the PSUs last yr ?

Hey guys i am having issues in uploading my degree certificate in filling the form . Please hep me . What procedure should i need to follow. Every time i try to upload the error it shows is Please upload a valid eligibilty  certificate in pdf format between 10 to 300 kb .

I am uploading my degree certificate in pdf with 139 kb still it shows error . Helpline won't respond !!! please tell what is the problem

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gate-ceed-net-ese-psus-2016-ssc-je-2015-preparation-mechanical-e...

"Industrial Engineering" Humse naa ho payega

Do anyone have soft copies of mock tests???

How to find sf bm for propped cantilever beam?

Anyone wants to buy this please contact me on whatsapp me on 7978025683