GATE-2014-ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION

HELLO EVERYONE * ** THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE U ALL CAN DISCUSS PRE, POST AND SIDE EFFECTS OF GATE-2014 FOR ECE.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT GATE-2014 IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION,PSU RECRUITING THROUGH GATE OR MOCKS PAPER…** **…

HELLO EVERYONE

THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE U ALL CAN DISCUSS PRE, POST AND SIDE EFFECTS OF GATE-2014 FOR ECE.SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT GATE-2014 IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION,PSU RECRUITING THROUGH GATE OR MOCKS PAPER.....

BEST OF LUCK

which is the toughest subject in gate

if each resistance is 1 k ohm then equivalent resistance would be A- 1 KOHM B-4 KOHM C-2 KOHM D-0 KOHM

dare commit mistake.

@maddy_ET does GATE covers up magnetically coupled ckts in n/w ??? though its easy bt topic padhna padega.. tym ki kami hai...!! :(
@Ankur_1234 @jobless_engg anybody any idea??? 😐😐😐

hello every1... yes its uphill task to achieve goal.... and ...sply in ET/EC... in its nail-biting competition 1 must ready to grab each opportunity....n if nt presnt then create the same n grab that....that z called real warrior(s)................................................................................................. i m 1 of the victim(likewise many will be...) of EC/ET stiffness.......2013gate i hv 54marks bt that was nt enough, 2013 ESE i hv 316marks(obj) + 140(+)marks(expcted out of 214marks attempted subjective)=456(+)marks bt cud nt clear written(2012 ESE 465marks ws cut-off n 2013 will be around it) ....bt yes i gt much exp.n solved many(R.K.Kanodia,IES,GATE prev.yrs qns.,T.S.(s),etc)....lyk me many(sply frm EC/ET) will have the same pain n lot f exp.............so come forward n put-up ur qn.(s)-soln.(s)-concept(s)/exprience(s)/stratgy n more.... GUD LUCK fr GATE2014 n qualify wid a huge marks....!!!

I have one request here, if entertained then it would be fruitful to everyone of us....

Please share notification for vacancies in EC where ever u come across regardless of the fact, u are applying for it... 😃 :)

coz at times i miss out some notifications or jus come to knw on last dates.. 😞 😞

just tell the name of the recruiting PSU/Firm and tht would be sufficent...

Central electronics ltd- last date 20th jan (refer attachment)
NTPC- last date 18th jan,
Neyvelli lignite-last date 20th jan
HPCL- last date is somewhere in Feb...

these all are out!!

yaaro kisi ke pass koi file pari hai kya jisme saare iits ke trades ki mtech 2013 ki cut off ho...........please upload karo agar hai to

again total candidates in gate-2014 is above 10lacks

A

i also want to make attempt for ESE. done with some research on study material and got different ideas , references. . as u were close enough to clearing the ese, so i want to know books as well as notes or references (for technical as well as GS) need to study to clear the exam, me also from ece.....

hoping for better guidance..

@jobless_engg @nalineeshchahal @mailtoneha14 @gsnpqrs @max2 @Abi11 @adi623 @ecetrip @newguy120912 @conquerdestiny @sharad1000 @raka0703036 @wanttobeanachiever @surendra123 @Nestle... @kumar.0602 @electronicguy @class @naan @raj007.lolly @Neeharika_ch @icodeit @heyts @Atomdbot @pra_ies_psu @raghu1153 @silent_spectator @Ankur_1234 @dehatibaba @myselfjai @MrAndersonakaNEO @sujeet555 @neeraj609 @mohit91 @RAHgir @manjothsp @sid1791 @sharkey @neetusingh89 & all.....................WISHING U A HAPPY-PROMISING-FULFILLING NEW YEAR 2014.... i hope & wish every those unfulfilled work be complete in this year and this year brings a lot of happiest and successfull moment in ur career and life........GOOD LUCK!!!

hey guys I am listing PSUs through GATE 2014.......please tell if I miss any name NTPC, HPCL, MDL, NLC, VIZAG............... @maddy_ET @jobless_engg @mailtoneha14 @max2

@ecetrip & others .......................aur sabne apply kar diya ya karoge

solve dis ques@

plz solve this ques

@max2

plz solve this ques

solution @max2

Guys how many of you are answering Gateforum online test/TarGate/mini online test ?

Can anyone tell me how a rank of 100 / 1200-1300 students that answer these weekly full length tests would fair with the actual GATE Exam

under what rank should be secured by the student in GATE xam to get a cal from PSU like NTPC,HPCL...etc @maddy_ET @nalineeshchahal @ecetrip @gsnpqrs

One more thing guys ! Does anyone has any clarity on the Gate score formula being used this year ? I know formula has changed but other than that, it is applicable on session basis right ? As in marks will be compared across a session only and not all 4 sessions !