GARP - International Certificate in Banking Risk and Regulation (ICBRR)

Some one suggested me to do ICBRR. Anyone knowing any information about this certificate course, discuss it here. How is this course different from FRM? Here is the Link to the website. > Following words are copied from the …

Some one suggested me to do ICBRR.

Anyone knowing any information about this certificate course, discuss it here. How is this course different from FRM?

Here is the Link to the website.

Following words are copied from the website.

The International Certificate in Banking Risk and Regulation (ICBRR) program delivers a deeper understanding of why and how financial risks emerge and how these risks can impact individual financial assets, financial institutions, financial systems, and ultimately, the global financial infrastructure.

The ICBRR program is a practice-driven, comprehensive, yet non-technical overview of banking risk management for mid- to senior level professionals. Professionals successfully completing the ICBRR program will demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of risk management methodologies, governance structures for the management of risk in banks, and the regulatory principles outlined by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision. The program benefits professionals in banking, financial services, banking regulatory agencies, consulting firms, government organizations and agencies, central banks and academic institutions.

PS: I am not poliadfying about the course.

ICBRR is a decent certification to have ... if u want to have a career in risk management . On a similar basis , there is another one called APRM (Associate Professional Risk Manager) if you are thinking to do PRM . However , I am not much sure about whether ICBRR alone will get you some decent job roles in India or not . All together it is a good certi to have a decent level of knowledge in the risk domain . I went through the curriculum .. its quite insightful .

hi... i m working in a bank in retail sector. want to switch from retail banking to risk and regulations.. Will a certification in ICBRR help me get a job in risk management in banking operations. Anyone with full info in this regard???