GACL (Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited) recruitment 2017

Discussing the matter related to GACL recruitment 2017.

Anybody knows the recruitment process of GACL.........

what happen to recuirtment of gacl 2017...please if anybody have information then share it.......

Today I talk to GACL HR they told me that if you get shortlisted then you Will revive mail within one or two days...

How many of you recived call letter gor GET Recuirement test.

Anybody for gacl 2018

Civil ka rsult bhi aagya kya?

Anyone has any slightest idea about the salary of get? It'd of very help.

Any update regarding results?

Koi update....mech interview result?

What is office hours at Gacl ? How many weekly offs per 

Has anyone idea that after how much time they announce results?

BHAI MERA GACL( Gujrat alkalies and chemical limited) se interview ke liye call aaya hai 18 march 2019 ko hai intervew maine EXECUTIVE ENGINEER TRAINEE(civil) Post ke liye apply kiya tha, januray me form fill kiya tha . bhai salary aur number of vacancies ka koi pta ni hai. 6 years contract pe job hai (1 year training + 5 year contract.   please anyone suggest me ki mujhe jana  chahiye ki ni. mai ludhina, punjab se belong karta hu kaisi company hai kuch btao mujh.

Please koi btao bhai kisi ko kuchh idea ho to slary ka ya number of vacancies ka mera whatsap number hai 9023498644. aur kisi ka  bhi agar interview hai to vo bhi please btao

Any one appeared for interview on 20,21,22 in much branch???

Anyone appeared GACL interview on 20,21,22 Feb Mech branch has got letter for joining? or Did they declare results?

Kisi ko koi letter aya kia .. Back ka ? Mechanical me

Kisi ko Bui agar joining ka ya letter ya call/email ka kuchh bhi information mipta hai to please inform here this will gives us some idea

Bhai kisi ko gacl se medical ka mail aya?

https://chat..........com/IUfJzYLOyIVBPrtUd3Je7n Those who have got call for medical plz join the group