Future Prep for B Schools

Hello puys… I have been following PG for quite sometime now…I have been thinking of starting this thread for quite some time now… ************************ Future Prep for B Schools ************************ While there …

Hello puys....

I have been following PG for quite sometime now...I have been thinking of starting this thread for quite some time now...

Future Prep for B Schools

While there is no formula for having a near perfect profile, there are always profiles that exceptionally stand out; maybe it is the inherent nature of the skill or the execution of the plan that showcases it as an exceptional work. So in search for those skills, which at start makes one feel are elusive, but slowly it dawns on oneself that it does not require rocket science. One just needs to be at the right place, at the right time with the right prerequisites.

This thread aims at helping all those who are the right place at the right time with the right prerequisites but sadly they are not aware of their situation. In order to search something else, they lose out on cashing in on the present which might help them in their path.

So requesting all those to join who aim to apply and join a B School, if not today, not this quarter, not this year but atleast within the next 24 months. At the same time I request all those who have life time experiences to share, to inspire someone. Those who feel that they can contribute in someone's path to success by making them aware of their surroundings.

I request you to please post your profile:

Work Exp, Industry, Role, Designation, Short Intro, ECA (if you would like) ... Please do not forget to mention your goal and your plans to achieve that. That will help in getting suggestions from fellow puys who have been on that road in the past..

On this note, I like to OPEN this thread discussion.....

@Mods: Since this is my first post and also my first attempt in doing something worthwhile on PG, I request you to let me know if something deviates the normal process on PG.