Fundesem Business School - Spain

I recently attended Fundesem Business School for a whole MBA year. If you are not familiar with this business school placed in Alicante near Valencia I might suggest you watching this video where is shown this business school mission and value…

I recently attended Fundesem Business School for a whole MBA year.
If you are not familiar with this business school placed in Alicante near Valencia I might suggest you watching this video where is shown this business school mission and values.

FUNDESEM Business School enjoys an excellent reputation, with over 40 years experience. It is a member of the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) and of CLADEA (The Latin American Association of Business School).

"Our commitment to our students is reflected in services such as job placement (we place 95% of our graduates within six months), internship programs, international student program, and student exchange programs with prestigious universities and international business schools..."

The faculty at Fundesem is comprised of more than 250 prestigious professionals with significant management experience in a wide range of businesses. The close relationship between students and faculty generates an ideal environment in which to apply the schools participatory methodology

I am really happy of having studied in this business school for a complete Mba program which I totally reccomend. You not only get an MBA but also a knowledge to improve your skills.

Hi,

Could you please let me know the job prospects after completing MBA from Spain?

How difficult to get the job in India post MBA?

Thanks

Subjects: Business and Economics
The International Business Program (IBP) is 100% English spoken, it offers you the opportunity to acquire a multinational business culture and at the same time improve your Spanish by reinforcing it in the mornings as well as by living in Spain.
We offer 50% scholarships for our programs. The scholarships offered include the program, but the transportation to Spain and the housing expenses would have to be covered by the admitted students.
Fundesem Methodology:
Our methodology is based on student development through practical case studies: students exercise their capacity for analysis and diagnosis by finding and defending solutions to a number of situations. The teamwork required to solve actual situations fosters student integration and an interesting exchange of views, opinions and experiences among participants. The close relationship between teachers and students creates the atmosphere needed to ensure optimal implementation of this interactive, participatory methodology
=================
tv bracket
Elektrisches Skateboard