Fundesem Business School - Spain - Open Admisions

I would like to let you know that in case you have not heard of other well known Business Schools in Spain. I recently finished my MBA Executive in Fundesem Business School which in close to the famous Valencia region with a good price valu…

I would like to let you know that in case you have not heard of other well known Business Schools in Spain.

I recently finished my MBA Executive in Fundesem Business School which in close to the famous Valencia region with a good price value.

FUNDESEM Business School enjoys an excellent reputation, with over 40 years experience. It is a member of the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) and of CLADEA (The Latin American Association of Business School).

"Our commitment to our students is reflected in services such as job placement (we place 95% of our graduates within six months), internship programs, international student program, and student exchange programs with prestigious universities and international business schools..."

The faculty at Fundesem is comprised of more than 250 prestigious professionals with significant management experience in a wide range of businesses. The close relationship between students and faculty generates an ideal environment in which to apply the school's participatory methodology

I am really happy of having studied in this business school for a complete Mba program which I totally reccomend. You not only get an MBA but also a knowledge to improve your skills. This video shows this business school mission and values.

Right now it is open the selection process for several types of MBA's such as MBA Executive , European MBA, MBA and much more other high level master management courses. You may apply through their website contact form.