FRM November 2014

Folks, This thread is relevant to all the people who are looking to appear for FRM i.e.Financial Risk Manager (FRM) - US GARP exam in November 2013. Please share all the study material that you have and lets start discussing how each one …

Folks,

This thread is relevant to all the people who are looking to appear for FRM i.e.

Financial Risk Manager (FRM) - US GARP exam in November 2013. Please share all the study material that you have and lets start discussing how each one of us is preparing or planning to nail it!

I have uploaded few of the study material on my blog

http://frmhelp.blogspot.in/ you can collect from here. Also if you have some material then please do share.

I am looking for classroom training for FRM Part 2 in Mumbai for taking exam in November 2014.. Is there any coaching institute offering the same?

2024 Bionic Turtle Notes, Videos Question Bank, Focus Review Videos & Learning Spreadsheets available for FRM Part 1 & Part 2 - [email protected]

Credit Cards are Accepted

2024 Schweser & Analystprep material is also available for FRM. We provide latest study material for CFA, FRM, SCR, CAIA, ESG, CMT and lots more. Just drop me an email at [email protected]

Looking for newly released exam materials for 2024 -CFA, CAIA, FRM, SCR, CFA-ESG, CPA, ACCA, CMA, CIA, CMT, GMAT, GRE, IELTS and other professional certification courses, email us at [[email protected]] for more details.