FRM Level1 May 2017 Study group

Hi everyone ,

I have created this as a common platform for test takers of FRM Level 1 May 2017 to share knowledge, discuss common questions, understand concepts and improve the preparation to the test day(May 20, 2017). Appreciate your contribution and support to the discussion forum.

Cheers !!

Thanks for creating this group. Lets exchange various resources available with us for the May 17 L1 exam.

Hi members,

Is anyone referring to Philippe Jorion handbook ?

I am an MBA Finance. Are Schweser notes enough to clear part 1? or should I buy GARP and BT material as well?

Hi, would BT notes be suffucient for FRM exam, or do i need garp readings as well? 

Hi all I am planning to give frm level 1 exam this may. But I have not started the prep yet and will be able to start only from last week of march giving me 2months of time. I am on verge of completing 1st year in MBA so I have basic knowledge of finance. Kindly tell if my target is realistic. And which study materials should I consult.

Hello Puys,

I am planning to appear for FRM level 1 exam in November 2017.I dont have any finance background. Please guide me regarding the best books/resources to start with. Also any feedback regarding Sanjay Saraf classes for FRM ?

ok. I need some serious approach related advise. before i even start,I need to know one thing. Is there any cutoff vs score vs percentile tracker for FRM? How much do I need to score in each section at a minimum? also,what has been approach of all the veterans who have cleared d exam and now selling off their material.

Are the admission tickets available??

Hi i am practicing BT question sets side by side, but finding the level of questions difficult? Is anoone else having similar issues, or it's just me?

Does anybody have soft copy of the ebook Stress Testing: Approaches, Methods, and Applications, Edited by Akhtar Siddique and Iftekhar Hasan

(London: Risk Books, 2013). If yes then email me at [email protected]

can anybody please share the link for  mock test paper as i only have access to the GARP sample mock test

Can someone please provide me material for FRM-1 Nov 2017? 

Will I be able to pass FRM part1 may 2017 with 50 correct questions?

2017 Nov FRM (Schweser/GARP/BT) Level 1 and Level 2 study material available. Please contact @ [email protected]   

2017 materials available and if you need any of them please email at [email protected] 

I am looking for fintree video material for frm level 1 since rest of the maerials r not enough for short time. ping me your no. if interested. Will create a group for the same

Can we get Xerox copy of FRM level 1 materials.

Hello. Can someone please help me with the pdfs of BT for FRM Lvl 1 2017. Thank you. 

Hi ever one , any one have FRM level 1 question