FRM Level-1 November 2013

Hi!! friendsI am from delhi and looking for a partner to join me for FRM 2013 level 1 for group study or to share the cost of study materials if any one want to join me the plz contact me at - [email protected] thanks

@forextrader

Hi!! friends

I am from delhi and looking for a partner to join me for FRM 2013 level 1 for group study or to share the cost of study materials if any one want to join me the plz contact me at - [email protected]

thanks

Hi,

I have uploaded a few material that I had on

If you have more material then please share. This would be of great help to the others who are appearing for the exam.

Hi I am appearing for FRM 1 this November 2013. I have Kalpan Schweser Material 2012. Will that suffice to clear the exam ? also, if anyone has previous year mock test please share on

maulithacker@yahoo.in

I am currently using schweser notes for frm nov 2013. If I somehow finish those notes than I will shift to bionic turtle notes. But, I am a engineering student and need help in FRM. If any of you intrested in studying in group, contact me at monetmasteranurag@gmail.com

Hello evry1,
I am an engg from Mumbai. Passed my CFA level III exam last year and FRM level I this May. Wud b glad to assist you all in any doubts / queries that you may have regarding the FRM L1 curriculum.

@jimitnshah

Hello evry1, I am an engg from Mumbai. Passed my CFA level III exam last year and FRM level I this May. Wud b glad to assist you all in any doubts / queries that you may have regarding the FRM L1 curriculum.

Thanks a lot bro. I have not given Cfa, and no prior background in finance. I would surely ask some doubts regarding FRM in coming weeks. Thanks again

Hi everyone,

Which is better classses for FRM in IIQF or Pristine in Chennai

Dear Admin.. Kindly change the group name.. To FRM 2017

CFA L1,L2,L3 AND FRM L1,L2 2020 high quality videos, e-books, qbank, Practice exams are available with us @ VERY LOW COST. Interested candidates may send an email to [email protected] 

Dear FRM Candidates, We are offering 2020 Schweser Books & Quicksheet, 2020 Fintree Videos and 2020 GARP ebooks for FRM Part 1. Please drop us an email at [email protected] 

Dear FRM Candidate, We have sourced 2020 BT Professional Package for both parts now. It is available at very low price. Please drop me an email at [email protected] 

Dear FRM Candidate, We are offering 2020 Bionic Turtle Professional Package for FRM @ Nominal Price, which includes following

I. Study Notes, Instructional Videos,

II. Question Banks, Interactive quizzes, Interactive Mocks Exams

III. Focus Review Videos, Learning Spreadsheets

Please mail me at [email protected]

We also have 2020 Fintree Videos (FRM Part 1), 2020 Schweser Notes (All Books are available now).  

Get FRM part 1 and part 2 2021 complete materials Analystprep, wiley , Schweser and Bionic turtle Available exclusively mail on [email protected]

2024 Bionic Turtle Notes, Videos Question Bank, Focus Review Videos & Learning Spreadsheets available for FRM Part 1 & Part 2 - Please drop me an email at [email protected]

2024 Schweser & Analystprep material is also available for FRM. We provide latest study material for CFA, FRM, SCR, CAIA, ESG, CMT and lots more.

Credit Cards are also Accepted

Get 2024 latest materials for CFA, CAIA, FRM,ESG,SCR, CPA, ACCA, CMA, CIA, and other professional courses of WSP,WSP and BIWS etc from the most reliable & trusted source
[email protected] for more details.