Friends can you suggest me!!!!!!!

Hi Friends, I am Rocky and i am in need of some advice from you guys… as my mind is a very confusion stage… and with all questions… so please help me with your valuable suggestions… I have done my MBA HR and i have more than 5 years…

Hi Friends,

I am Rocky and i am in need of some advice from you guys.. as my mind is a very confusion stage... and with all questions.. so please help me with your valuable suggestions..

I have done my MBA HR and i have more than 5 years of experience working as an Business Development Manager in an US Recruiting firm( US Staffing company). I am drawing handsome salary though i am working in night shift is okay but i want to know what are the possible opportunities i have now....

As i am messed up with what to do next.. i do not want to continue in this field anymore.. and want to shift my profile.. so please suggest me with the options i have..

My strengths are i have very good communication skills and very hard working in the job and good interacting approach with clients..

Please suggest me ASAP....

Thanks,

Rocky

" more than 5 years of experience"
"working as an Business Development Manager"
"am drawing handsome salary"

Rocky

The stage seems to be set for a double MBA.......probably another one from an internationally acclaimed Bschool from Singapore or US would do?