[Free Personalized Ebook] The much awaited 'All I Wanted to Speak About CAT' Ebook

Hello everyone, Here it is, the much-awaited Ebook version of the ‘All I Wanted to Speak About CAT’ thread. Over the last 5 years, successful students from IIMs, XLRI and other coveted top Business Schools and other top b-schools have…

Hello everyone,

Here it is, the much-awaited Ebook version of the 'All I Wanted to Speak About CAT' thread.

Over the last 5 years, successful students from IIMs, XLRI and other coveted top Business Schools and other top b-schools have posted detailed chronicles of how they overcame obstacles to crack the CAT, XAT and other tough ATs of the land.

We've always wanted to compile all these stories into a book at one place and make it more accessible, so that you can read them for inspiration even without being online :D.

Download a FREE personalized copy of the PDF of The Best of All I Wanted to Speak About CAT below!

Download ebook - All I wanted to speak about CAT

Or send it as a personalized gift to friends and loved ones preparing for the CAT!

Gift "All I wanted to speak about CAT" to a friend

After you read it, use this thread to write your reviews, feedback, suggestions and errata so that we can make it better edition after edition!!

Cheers,
Apurv

Ohh ho...thats great!!! Another great initiative by PG and OMPA Read about this in this year's AIPGM thread. Can't wait to read it now! :grin:

wow man what a book cann't wait to read.This is really a power booster nice initiative.

sahi hai...now i can read it offline as well
Inspiration

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! a hundred oh my gods!
its AWESOME!
i love the way it started saying a specialized copy for...
WOW :)
AWESOME awesome work as always. Salute PGHQ.
I had been requesting for such a complete compilation on the thread but this is MUCH better.
Gosh,i'm rendered speechless.
TERRIFIC work. Kudos to all of you behind this. i mean,wow.
My suggestion- a free printed copy to the contributors of the ebook?
what'd you say?

Posting after a loong time :)
A big Congos to Team PG for this wonderful initiative that is sure to provide valuable insights into what it takes to have been there and done that....

Congos to the PG team..we can read those awesome stories anywhere and anytime now...Thanks a lot.

another great initiative from PG 😃 Kudos to whole team who put so much effort :thumbsup:

I am already loving it! There could have been more stories. Probably in the subsequent versions! Nevertheless, way to go guys! 😃

well first errata:

1. Page 198 batch of macora is given 2008-2020 😛 I guess it should be 2008-2010

2. in the contents batch of Ajith B Prasad Should be 2008-10 instead of 2000-10

3. Anupam Majumdar batch details on content is also I believe is not correct

Awesome efforts....Kudos to PG....

Thanks a lot sir.................great work done

y cant i access this?

this is one of the best innovations in PG in recent times .... thanx...now i can go thru these even when am offline

Uno Kostin...

What if I don't want a personalized copy? How do I download it?

Already am one of the lucky ones to have the hardcopy version, btw...

Regards,
Grondmaster

Oye maja aa gaya...........!!!

itne sacred book ke har page pe mera naam hai...!!!!

Giving a full feel of a personalized copy...!!!!

Kudos to PG, a personalized copy to everyone- what an idea sirji!!!, seriously this was a very creative one, Thanks to PG HQ

Thanks PG for yet another wonderful initiative..

well first errata:

1. Page 198 batch of macora is given 2008-2020 😛 I guess it should be 2008-2010
  2. in the contents batch of Ajith B Prasad Should be 2008-10 instead of 2000-10
  3. Anupam Majumdar batch details on content is also I believe is not correct

Corrected! Thanks. Keep pointing out errata puys.