Free MoCATs by Career Avenues & PaGaLGuY.com are Back!!!

Ahem!!! The hugely popular MoCats of last year are back!!! Like last year, Career Avenues is bringing free MoCats for the PG Junta. Ok , now not just MoCATs! There ain’t no much point in simply solving a set of questions without knowing how y…

thanks for the great initiative.

will the papers be posted on this thread only?

Kudos to PG for distributing these mocks!!

Would request MODS to make this a sticky thread!!

Thank You PG.

Murtuza . Where r u . R u listenning. ????
Hope u will not find this thread of bad quality

aha its back again
thnks a lot man... hv been waiting for it ..
hey plz make it a sticky thread

Thats GR8!!!

Great going PG, CAV!

thanks 4 d grt initiative.but im not clr on how to take this test.what all ihave to do to register to the mock series roughly how many will be takin the test.will i get an AIR

Great Going PG Thanks a Lot for the initiative

greta gng Pg ..was waiting for them badly..lets hope for the best

suresh_k Says
thanks 4 d grt initiative.but im not clr on how to take this test.what all ihave to do to register to the mock series roughly how many will be takin the test.will i get an AIR

Buddy as far as i know...U neednt register, beinng member of PG is more than enough...MOCKS will be uploaded & u can download it & take these home & practice...

All the best.

Great news !! knew pg would have something for us aspirants !! the mock season has commenced! the fun has just started all the best to all

Welcome back Amit & Team 😃
Great work Rohit & Team

Cheers

frnz...where can we download these tests from..???i mean to say...from this thread only or somewhere else...
Pagalguy always has something to keep the pagals busy...I hope all PGs will show full honesty in submitting their scores...so that we can get a fair idea of where we stand...

wow..... good to hear that.... come on PG lets rock......

balajifire Says
wow..... good to hear that.... come on PG lets rock......

Its back and this time with a bang .......

Amit and team,

Thanx a ton for ur initiatives :)

Though I think the 14th July paper might have been created fully by now...plz make sure other papers r of 2.5 hrs length, coz CAT 2006 is going to be of 2.5 hrs. Navigate to http://www.iimb.ernet.in/iimb/docs/Bulletin2006.pdf, page 28, point no. 9 for more details. All thanx to padfoot for informing me personally about it.

nice work rohit... thanks a lot to CA.. i may not appear for CAT this year but will take up the mocks anyway.. its worse than alcohol.. u dont get rehab centers to get ya out of it..

thanks quagmire for the useful info...

Amit and team,

Thanx a ton for ur initiatives :)

Though I think the 14th July paper might have been created fully by now...plz make sure other papers r of 2.5 hrs length, coz CAT 2006 is going to be of 2.5 hrs. Navigate to http://www.iimb.ernet.in/iimb/docs/Bulletin2006.pdf, page 28, point no. 9 for more details.

That is some surprise already.. :wow: :wow: Which cudnt be any surprise afterall on PG..

Nice piece of info dude..