FREE MBA MH-CET REVISION SESSION 2014( Powered by studypal.co)

All the MBA aspirants get ready for the final entrance exam of the season, this is your best shot to get into India’s top B-school. So gear up for the MAHARASHTRA MBA CET. We are hear to help you out. Get all the insight, tips, tricks, admissi…

All the MBA aspirants get ready for the final entrance exam of the season, this is your best shot to get into India's top B-school. So gear up for the MAHARASHTRA MBA CET.
We are hear to help you out.

Get all the insight, tips, tricks, admission doubts. We are here to help you..

Last year Cut-offs:

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai 164

Sydenham Institute of Management Studies (MMS) 158

Sydenham Institute of Management Studies (PGDM) 154

K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai 150

Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai 145

S.I.E.S. College of Management Studies, Mumbai 137

N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai 136

Can you handle time? Maharashtra MBA CET is a time based exam.Manage time free workshop. Register here for FREE http://bit.ly/1bAHFAb

The only way to get into JBIMS is through the CET. Want tips, tricks & insights? Join our FREE CET workshop... Register Now its free:

bit.ly/1bAHFAb

Q-1 ) Look at this series: 53, 53, 40, 40, 27, 27, ... What number should come next?

Started Revising for MBA-CET? We'll get you started with our FREE group study session and give you some handy last minute tips. Are you in for it? Not yet?

Register here its FREE:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eSJrz5ClbOn2FOp3VkRNScwH13JQBSiZ6oeg7OFgYo8/viewform

@StudyPal.co

Q-1 ) Look at this series: 53, 53, 40, 40, 27, 27, ... What number should come next?

1) 12

2) 14

3) 27

4) 53 Skip

Ä‚—

correct answer: B

anybody who has got admit card in their account login??

PS i havent.

Hey, is it true that there is NO NEGATIVE MARKING in mh-cet??? This is my 1st attempt...so I don knw much abt it... Just read somewhere thr is no negative marking... Is it true???

can someone please tell me what counts as proof of domicile? and when exactly are we supposed to go to ARC and verify the documents?