Free GMAT Practice Tests

All, Can anyone share information on free full length practice tests online for GMAT? So far, from my search, I came up with the following list. I am hyper linking the websites for the convenience of all the fellow aspirants. Please share a…

All,
Can anyone share information on free full length practice tests online for GMAT?

So far, from my search, I came up with the following list. I am hyper linking the websites for the convenience of all the fellow aspirants. Please share any other ones that you might have in your replies.

GMATPrep Tests (2)
Princeton Review Test
Kaplan Practice Test
Crack GMAT Test
Manhattan GMAT Test
Veritas Prep Free Test
Peterson's Free Test

Thanks,
Vikram

Copying from an earlier thread that got deleted due to advertising

Gmatprep (free, signup,CAT)
GMAT Prep Courses | ManhattanGMAT (free,signup,CAT)
Welcome to GMATLive - GMAT Prep, GMAT Tutorials, GMAT Coaching, GMAT High Score, GMAT (free,signup,CAT)
GMAT / GRE Prep Courses. Download 5 GMAT / GRE Practice Tests. (free,signup, CAT)
4Tests.com - Your Free Online Practice Exam Site! (free, signup)
Gmat online courses - Gmaxonline (free, CAT)
Search for Colleges and Universities, Graduate Schools, Online Degree, Private Schools - Peterson's (free,signup)
Best GMAT Course, Free GMAT Tests, Sample GMAT Essay, Preparation Tips

In addition, see the GMAT Club tests.

Hii

Any body know where in mumbai class room practice test offered for GMAT prepration ??

Hi,

can you please suggest which among these tests are good.

I have exhausted my MGMATS(6 of them),GMATprep and Powerprep tests,during my first gmat attempt.

I have shortlisted the following tests
1) veritas free test - from the above link
2) kaplan free test - from above - Is it as good as the ones that come in CD?.
3) 800score.com
4)gmat club.

which among these 4 tests have good questions?..(my critireon of good questions will be the questions in gmatprep and mgmat...they were really really good..)

Eagerly looking forward to your suggestions and advice.

I would add Knewtom and Platinum's GMAT Practice Test.

Hi All

Is there anyways i can download the KAPLAN tests. i mean i could get the EXE for the test set up?

@ VISHAL: Hey dont u think the scoring system of knewtom is pretty wierd??? i just took the test and scored a pathetic 600...
Q : 48
V : 21

I only had 11 wron in verbal & 6 wrong in quant...how do u rate these test on scoring?

@GMATprice

wow... that is weird... i have not had as bad of experience w/ Knewton, but that is an absolutely off the wall score situation. You should probably just ignore it.

in response to your other question, check eSnips

@ Vishal: U bet the scorin if really off!!!

Hi Puys,

I am preparing for GMAT and targeting for taking the test in Jan.

Can anyone please tell me which practice tests to take other than GmatPrep which I downloaded from mbacom.

Searched and found http://www.complore.com/gmat-exam . Don't know how good it is. Have to try myself 😃

All,
Can anyone share information on free full length practice tests online for GMAT?

So far, from my search, I came up with the following list. I am hyper linking the websites for the convenience of all the fellow aspirants. Please share any other ones that you might have in your replies.

GMATPrep Tests (2)
Princeton Review Test
Kaplan Practice Test
Crack GMAT Test
Manhattan GMAT Test
Veritas Prep Free Test
Peterson's Free Test

Thanks,
Vikram

Try http://www.bharatstudent.com/study-abroad/gmattestlists.php . It has around 9 free GMAT tests. I haven't tried it yet.

But after you try , you can give your feedback about the quality .

What is the maximum marks for GMAT?