Free AIMCAT 1212 on 7th August 2011

Hey Puys!! TIME just announced its FREE AIMCAT on Sunday, 7th August 2011. This FREE AIMCAT will be on the same lines as the new pattern of CAT2011. The registrations are about to start soon. :: Though CL has announced its Open Mo…

Hey Puys!!
TIME just announced its FREE AIMCAT on Sunday, 7th August 2011.
This FREE AIMCAT will be on the same lines as the new pattern of CAT2011.
The registrations are about to start soon.

Though CL has announced its Open Mock on the same day, its not free(Rs. 49 only)

thanks for news

The Open AIMCAT would be held online or it is goinig to be a paper pen based test???

sourabh1107 Says
The Open AIMCAT would be held online or it is goinig to be a paper pen based test???

Paper pencil. Obviously.

Thanks a lot. Is there some link also where we can register!!

Its online. Not paper pencil

I found out in the newspaper that they have a free Aimcat on 31st July as well..
Any puy has any any info on that?

paridhi11890 Says
Thanks a lot. Is there some link also where we can register!!

I found out in the newspaper that they have a free Aimcat on 31st July as well..
Any puy has any any info on that?

You can register for CL on their home page. Probably they will get in touch with u about the payment etc.
AIMCAT is free but the registrations are yet to start!!

The AIMCAT on 31st is not free everywhere. But in some cities it is free!!!:-P
You may check for it in ur city!!!

Great News for All... Thanks for update 😃

novicebansal Says
Great News for All... Thanks for update :)

Here is the link of this news on TIME website.. for details will be posted at earliest I guess..
FREE AIMCAT 1212 on Sunday, 7th August 2011

AIMCAT is free but the registrations are yet to start!!

The AIMCAT on 31st is not free everywhere. But in some cities it is free!!!:-P
You may check for it in ur city!!!

TIME had changed its schedule and will again change it. hence no free aimcat on 31st july as they have announced the free scheme for the aimcat on 7th aug

Theres no Mumbai in the list of cities. TIME whats up ?

guys, I am not able to book slots for gurgaon..it is either saying slots full or not available what to do ? any other guys facing same problem ?

wen is the CL mock free test happening ? i dont see any link on their websitr ? could you please guide ?

supraja25 Says
wen is the CL mock free test happening ? i dont see any link on their websitr ? could you please guide ?

the link was in the homepage itself.

All India Open Mock CAT 2011

Registration link is present in the following page..
FREE AIMCAT 1212 on Sunday, 7th August 2011

Free all India AIMCAT 1212 is organised by TIME (and not CL)..on 7th august. Registration is open on their website.

IamONhunt Says
Free all India AIMCAT 1212 is organised by TIME (and not CL)..on 7th august. Registration is open on their website.

CL's site says it has also a free mock on 7th aug

All India Open Mock CAT 2011

got it, thank you 😃