Frankfurt School of Finance and Management

Hi Guys, I have recieved offer for Ms finance in Frankfurt School of Finance and Management. I want to know whats the scope of getting Job after completion of this course from here and any details related to quality of teaching being provided…

Hi Guys,

I have recieved offer for Ms finance in Frankfurt School of Finance and Management. I want to know whats the scope of getting Job after completion of this course from here and any details related to quality of teaching being provided by them.
Thanks in advance.

Nitesh

Hi Guys,

I have recieved offer for Ms finance in Frankfurt School of Finance and Management. I want to know whats the scope of getting Job after completion of this course from here and any details related to quality of teaching being provided by them.
Thanks in advance.

Nitesh

even i am planning to apply for Ms finance in Frankfurt School of Finance and Management. can any one help me out with the minimum GMAT score and work experience required.
thanks in advance...

Hello, I'm a fresh graduate from India, and i'm interested in the master of finance course. I found out that Frankfurt school has a tie up with the Bombay stock exchange (BSE) institute, with respect to this course. I'd like to know, how much of value does this course have? And what are the job prospects post completion of this course? I believe, this is the very first batch for this course.

Pls guide me.

Thanks