Fractal Analytics vs Mu Sigma

Hi AllI am currently working as a Sr. Associate Consultant with Infosys.I have got an offer from both Fractal Analytics as a Sr. Analyst, Mumbai and Mu Sigma as an Ass. Manager,Bangalore.Package in Fractal Analytics is 6% more than Mu Sigma …

Hi All

I am currently working as a Sr. Associate Consultant with Infosys.

I have got an offer from both Fractal Analytics as a Sr. Analyst, Mumbai and Mu Sigma as an Ass. Manager,Bangalore.

Package in Fractal Analytics is 6% more than Mu Sigma and also Mumbai is my hometown.

Guys can you please help me in taking a call regarding the same.

I am really confused with respect to work and growth opportunities and brand value.

Regards

Nishant

Mu Sigma is a very good company to work with. They work with big clients and you will learn a lot in Mu Sigma vs Fractal.

Both companies are growing, work with Big clients & are good choices for your career path to move from Infosys. You should consider the vision of the firm, the history, client lists, profile of people working in both firms, considering what % of people are MBAs, IITians, from IIMs, statisticians from DSE, ISI, etc.

You should also look through reviews on Glassdoor for such a decision for the culture, working hours, values, employee friendly policies, flexibility, work-life balance etc.

You should decide on what is most important to you - Location, compensation, learning, position or projects? With the information you have provided, it seems location and compensation are favorable with Fractal. Learning & positions are similar in both firms. You should look into the projects you want to work with.

Apart from that, toss a coin and you will really know from your heart where you want to go before the coin drops. 😃 Good Luck!

@uglyduckling or @the_hate or @Slayer23 might be able to help you buddy.

thanks a lot for the suggestions..appreciate it

is it 5 days or 6 days working per week at mu sigma?

@rohanji 5 days

Hi

I have a choice between joining Mu Sigma as a Business Analyst and Polaris Financial Technologies as a Consultant.
Please help me make a choice between the two on which had greater growth prospects. Also, I plan to get an MBA.

Thank you.

Hi,

If you are MBA fresher and looking for marketing jobs then just send me your updated profile as soon as possible ...
[url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad/ati-radeon-hd-5670-series-graphics-card-amd/6972/] ATI RADEON HD 5670 €“ SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD [/url]

No brainer.

If you want a balanced life, go for Fractal. If you wanna make a career in Data analytics, choose Mu Sigma!

Mu sigma is very hectic though. Life would be tough. Prepare for 12-14 hour workdays.

can anyone presently working with Musigma, please tell me the approx schedule of what happens in a day?? I will be starting to work in August 1st week and really freaked out from many stories Iv heard..and also it is 6 days a week or 5 days..and can i take a leave for sister's wedding which is to happen within the next 4 months, as i heard that taking leave is also a big problem....Also do they pay us on time??😟

I am planning on attending the interview for Musigma. Can someone tell me how and what the selection process will be. I would also like to know about the working environment prevailing there.

Plz help

I have been selected in Infosys on 18.12.2015 .Many of my friends who got selected along with me got their call letter BT til now I didn't get my call letter. When can I get my call letter?