Fpm 2013 : CAT & Related BSchools - PaGaLGuY Forums

Hi this is Karthik Iyer - ( www.facebook.com/karthikinurheart ), I did my Mechanical Engineering from Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Unviersity, Coimbatore - (2006-2010) and I worked as a Design Engineer Intern with the Automobile Industry -…

Hi this is Karthik Iyer - ( www.facebook.com/karthikinurheart ), I did my Mechanical Engineering from Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Unviersity, Coimbatore - (2006-2010) and I worked as a Design Engineer Intern with the Automobile Industry - Ashok Leyland for its R&D; for 5 months. Being passionate about travelling around the world and to make myself financially stable I chose to work for the Merchant Navy after doing a one year specialization in Marine Engineering and presently I work for the Merchant Navy as a Marine Engineer onboard Oil&Gas; cargo ships and offshore since July 2011. I am presently willing to opt to look for a land based job as working with the merchant navy demands a huge compromise on civil and family life. I really wanted reviews from you to know whether doing an MBA would suit my profile or not considering my work experience in a versatile narrow field. ?

Guys, please help me out here.

For an SC Candidate with X-70%,Xll-72% and Grad-60.2%
What is the percentile required for IIM-C & FMS ?

As most of the test series has already started,which one will be good to enroll in current situation when half of test of test series is already over...

how is ibs mumbai? can anyone suggest some good colleges excpt in delhi and hyderabad

how is ibs mumbai? can anyone suggest some good colleges excpt in delhi and hyderabad

Hi,

I am planning to pursue FPM from 2014 session,
Having shortlisted ISB, IIMC, IIMA, IIMB and IIMK, I would appear for GMAT in Nov 2013

Need some info on
- Cutoff for FPM at ISB and IIMs
- I have cleared NET (60%) , will it help or should I apply with my GMAT score only.

Thanks
PSANYAL

sab suno. Idhar dhyaan do.

Ok good.

Ab mujhe ye batao. Ye ISBR business school kaisa hai. Main iske liye select hua hoon.

www.isbr.in/‎

jaldi batao.

Aur haan. Aapko Merry Xmas 😃

@Devanki

Unitedworld School of Business . Students please share your views over here.......

Hey my cmat score is 193 and mat percentile is 97.93 ( score : 740). please suggest me some colleges for mba/ pgdm in hr. i got 93% in 12th and i am in b.com(hons) final year.

does anyone know here, what is the overall cut off for IIFT??

i got 46.7 percentile in cat. suggest me some colleges.

QA-65.36 VA-95.71 OVERALL 88.17 ...WHAT CAN I EXPECT..

SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD B SCHOOLS...ALREADY APPLIED TO IMT NIRMA GIM KJ ..

HELP APPRECIATED..THANKS..!!!

QA-65.36 VA-95.71 OVERALL 88.17 ...WHAT CAN I EXPECT..

SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD B SCHOOLS...ALREADY APPLIED TO IMT NIRMA GIM KJ ..

HELP APPRECIATED..THANKS..!!!

Hi,
I have got 88%ile in cat 2013 and i am interested in FPM program in any IIM.
B.tech electrical with 7.164 cgpa and 1 year experience.
10th-82%
12th-80%

what are my chances of getting into mba

hr?

xime bangalore or bimm pune which one is better?

got 75 percentile in cat pls suggest MBA colg!!!!

OA-94.93,QA-94.98,VLR-89.16,Xth-93.6,XIIth-84.2,engg.-78.5,work ex.-more than 36 months in core public sector.general male candidate..i have not filled up ne forms at all...ne chances of calls form iims' and suggestions on d forms i can fill up now....please suggest.

plz send me a link for iim c shortlist for 2014-16 batch.... if it is out....😠