Fox school of business 2013 interviews

Hi, Couldnt find an existing thread on this. I have received an interview call for the full time MBA program which I plan to schedule by next week. Any one who has already taken the same is requested to post the questionnaire and your experience. …

Hi, Couldnt find an existing thread on this. I have received an interview call for the full time MBA program which I plan to schedule by next week. Any one who has already taken the same is requested to post the questionnaire and your experience. Thanx!!

Hi @prabhatdeshraju - I have my interview tomo. Could you please share your profile.

Hi @miniswitz really sorry for the late reply, my profile is

GMAT - 640
Work experience - Indian IT male, 3.2 years work experience (1 year as technical writer with Diebold and 2.2 years as a CRM process consultant with CRMnext (currently working))
Academics: Computer Engineer. Unversity Of Mumbai. Poor academics (55% aggregate)
I am interested in the MIS specialization
Please share your interview experience and questions.

Still no replies..have my interview today, please help!

@prabhatdeshraju - sorry bro.. was outta town so was not able to check pagalguy. I am sure your experience was good. Sorry agn..
@miniswitz hey thats fine..my interview was ok, not great but not bad either..they said they will let me know by this weekend..you got your decision?

Hi guys. anyone hot reply from Temple ? I have received admit and am taking it up. please let me know your scene.

No reply as of now. @Kartik_rao - can u share your profile. Also, if you can share some light on how good the college is, it would be helpful. I am not sure how good it is. Their website does not contain detailed information on an lot of important aspects such as placement stats, function wise placements etc. Also, I have hardly found anyone going to Temple.

My profile : 650 in GMAT, 2 yrs of experience in a top Consulting firm, X and XII : approx. 80% . B.Tech : 74 %

The school is pretty well known and is also good for placements from what I hear. However, like you said, I dont know many folks going to Temple!
The GMBA program also includes two trips to different parts of the world to work in global environments. This is one of the best parts of the program! 😃
Hope this information is of help

sweekratha @ PaGaLGuYhi ... i too have got interview call on June 25... can you please provide me details abt the interview questions...