Fox school of Business 2009 admits

Hi, Could not locate any thread for the Fox 2009 admits, hence starting the same!!! Anyone else who has got admit from the Fox school of business??

Hi,

Could not locate any thread for the Fox 2009 admits, hence starting the same!!!

Anyone else who has got admit from the Fox school of business??

Hi,

I have an admit from Temple (Fox MBA). Believe you too have an admit? NE scholarships?

I did not get any yet.... btw have you decided to go.... im still not sure but looks like from the other options that i have this one sounds best..

there is no one else i came across for temple MBA. Is it possible for you to chat online then add me on gtalk and then mayb we can exchange numbers. talkin in person would be better i think.

thanks
sonic

Hi,

I have an admit from Temple (Fox MBA). Believe you too have an admit? NE scholarships?

I did not get any yet.... btw have you decided to go.... im still not sure but looks like from the other options that i have this one sounds best..

there is no one else i came across for temple MBA. Is it possible for you to chat online then add me on gtalk and then mayb we can exchange numbers. talkin in person would be better i think.

thanks
sonic

Hi All,

Can you please share your profile?

I too applied for fall 2009 and have not heard anything as of now.
Can you please share in detail when didi you applied and when you recieved your admits.

Thanks in advance.

Anupama

Hi Anupama,

I applied in Jan and heard from them last week about the admit.

my GMAT is 610 and almost 3 yrs of work ex. what about u?

contact me at 9820825583 if u'd like to discuss.

Sonic

Hi Sonic,

I got 640 on GMAT & have approx 4 yrs work ex in telecom s/w. I wanted to check on my chances of getting through this school.. Also would like to know which other b-schools did u apply to. If you can send me your e-mail ID, we can get in touch.

Thanks,
Sejal.

Hi,

thanks
sonic

hi Sejal you can contact me at 9820825583 or mail me at [email protected] you can add me on gtalk

cheers

Hi..I applied in fox business schools second round..
i hav got a call for interview..which is tomorrow....
any idea regarding interview questions ?
n any one who is planning to go to Fox ???

Hi All,

I too applied in the second round and have got the interview request.
It will be somewhere next week.
Guys can you please help me on some interview tips?
How does it go & what all questions are asked?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anupama

Hi Guys,

Can you share with us on the unis that you guys have applied.
I have a gmat score of 620y with 4yrs of exp in IT.

also, can you let any info on how can I contact you guys

Thanks,
Charan

Hey even i have an admit.. anyone of you joinin?