Fox Fall 2008 Admits?

Hi guys, I have got an admit from Temple University - Fox School of Business, for Fall 2008…i am not sure i will get any aid…but i think i might take this up, having received a couple of rejects from other schools. still awaiting the resu…

Hi guys,

I have got an admit from Temple University - Fox School of Business, for Fall 2008...i am not sure i will get any aid...but i think i might take this up, having received a couple of rejects from other schools. still awaiting the results from few other schools.
anyone else with admit to Fox??

Regards,
Laksh.

well, no one else?
Can someone pls tell me whether this is good value for money? Being in the industrial Philadelphia region is a major attraction, but how good are placements after MBA? Would really appreciate some suggestions/comments.

Hi Lakshman,

I too have got an admit from Temple University - Fox School of Business for Fall'08.....i have a couple of admits from other schools but i might as well take this up bcoz of their scholarship offer. What abt u?? Ne information on the placement scenario at Fox??

Regards,
Abhi

Hi All,

I have my interview scheduled for FOX on monday ..
First of all, congrats to all of you who have made through.
I was wondering if you could share your profile with me .. and also what kinda questions were asked ??

My Profile

--Completed B.Tech ( Electronics and Communications ) - 78.57 %
--Working with TCS since 2005. ( 3 yrs exp at the time of joining )
--Extra curicular (Avg)
--GMAT (650).

Thanks and Regards
Achin,

Hi,

Are you a current student at Fox business school? I would really appreciate if you could help me with some information regarding the school.