Formal attire guide

I was thinking to buy a new suit as I am entering a B-school and the college guide says to buy one. :: Now, I am little weak in this area of formals as I have not loved them :wink: :splat: So I need suggestions/guide: which type of f…

I was thinking to buy a new suit as I am entering a B-school and the college guide says to buy one.

Now, I am little weak in this area of formals as I have not loved them 😉 :splat:

So I need suggestions/guide: which type of formal attire should I buy? Specifically which type of suit I should buy so that I can use it for important occasions in the b-school.

People from prominent b-schools, please pour in your views/suggestions/guidelines to buy suits, formal attire. You can include photos as well...

PS: I am a male. :splat:
PPS: I have made a new thread as I could not find any thread or comprehensive guideline on this issue.

I was thinking to buy a new suit as I am entering a B-school and the college guide says to buy one.

Now, I am little weak in this area of formals as I have not loved them 😉 :splat:

So I need suggestions/guide: which type of formal attire should I buy? Specifically which type of suit I should buy so that I can use it for important occasions in the b-school.

People from prominent b-schools, please pour in your views/suggestions/guidelines to buy suits, formal attire. You can include photos as well...

PS: I am a male. :splat:
PPS: I have made a new thread as I could not find any thread or comprehensive guideline on this issue.

Hi, I too am a noob in this area, but I can surely tell you that in shirts, LOUIS PHILIPPE is awesome. In suits check out blackberry's. OR u can always go for Armani