Foreign MBA - WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THERE

Hi friends Lately i have been regular to this forum,i have gone though many threads,but i have found that is it all engineers going out there for doing a foreign MBA.What abt us-FLAT graduates. What does it takes to be there,well i have a…

Hi friends

Lately i have been regular to this forum,i have gone though many threads,but i have found that is it all engineers going out there for doing a foreign MBA.What abt us-FLAT graduates.
What does it takes to be there,well i have a computers background(BCA) and i have done a DIPLOMA in elex and communication enginering.
But i am not finding the right channel,to find a good B-school abroad.
Hey u all who have been exchanging all kindda information regarding B schools,step out of ur respective lobbies and help me out.
Well i do have a 4 years wrk ex in a IT company as a N/W engineer.
Well i want to know abt GOOD B-schools abroad,well i havent restricted myself to elite B-schools in US and CANADA.

So all u intellectual prodigies out there,here is a friend of urs who is asking for some help,if u can.

regards
ROMIT

Firstly, go to the portal and then check up all the six articles written by Simba on international MBA. They help a lot...And yea, also go thro a lot of relevant threads on this forum itself....Am sure you can find a lot of info in these :)

Cheers