Fore

Hello FORE people are telling the results on phone. Surprisingly, one of my freiends with 91% ile has got the call and me with 92% ile not. :: . anybody please shed some light on this. deejay

Hello

FORE people are telling the results on phone. Surprisingly, one of my freiends with 91% ile has got the call and me with 92% ile not. . anybody please shed some light on this.

deejay

hi deejay
well could you plz tell me how to check the fore results???? Coz i called them up and a strange lady told me that not only are the results are out but admisssion is also over!!!!!!!!!
can you believe that?????
help me out
deb

me 2 has not been able to get my result from them.. is there any other method to find that out?

arcade

Hi

Its really unfortunate that these people react like that. When i had called them, a man replied that i have not been selected after I gave them my CAT number. One of my friends who has got 96% ile has interview tomorrow and the interviews will be going on this week, not over.

deejay

did ur fren got a call letter from them for the intv...

arcade

Hi

yes he has got the call letter and he is going tomorrow.

deejay

when did he recieve the letter... means i also had applied.. had 96+%ile still no news from them.. starnge philosophy adopted....????

arcade

Hi

Its really a surprise that u haven't got the call letter. IMI and UBS, Chandigarh are accepting 91-92% ile and FORE is certainly not better than them!
The thing is that he got somewhere around 96.82 i guess, but still really a

deejay

they have gulped my 1000bucks w/o n e reason .. thats it.... my acads also didnt impress them... i cant imagine.. had 83% and iit degree... i was damn sure to get a call from them after 96+%ile and good work ex also...

my money gone....

arcade

they have gulped my 1000bucks w/o n e reason .. thats it.... my acads also didnt impress them... i cant imagine.. had 83% and iit degree... i was damn sure to get a call from them after 96+%ile and good work ex also...

my money gone....

arcade

Look at it this way. Fore is not a place worth for the profile you have given, and your losses have been limited to 1000 bucks, instead of 2 years and the fees if you have joined them.

Hi

Bingo u r right. Imagine people who will be spending so much. U deserve better arcade.Have u applied to MDI, K.G.Somaiya. They are miles ahead.

dj

yes frens my peers hav also been asking me not to think for FORE.. I had applied for MDI but noluck... i m waiting for the final outcome from spjain....

imt is also in the pipeline... thast it.. thats the only left for me this year...

arcade

damn!!!....doesn't 1000 bucks make us eligible atleast for a reject letter :!: :!: ........

hi frens may b the FORE ppl read all these msgs.. today i got my call letter .. but alas i wont b going for it.. my unluck is so much that on 15th march i hav intvs for :

1.NMIMS
2. FORE
3. MFC delhi...

obvioulsy i m thinking for nm....

arcade

hi guys
still no news from fore and frankly speaking left all hopes also....
they are kinda strange...
first they did not announce the results on net..
secondly they do not respond to telephone calls...

something fishy.....1000 bucks down the drain...
friends do any of you know about the somaiya results????

deb

Hi

FORE Results are out and infact the GD/PI started yesterday. One of m friend went and today too two 2 of palsappeared!

I had called them up twice to confirm my result which i had got from them only.I cant believe 92% ile doesn't ensure a fore call. Call them after 3.30 p.m etn. line is 0115 after the main number 26866216.

As far as K.G.Somaiyas resulta are concerned, they r not out with it.I think it will be online by Tuesday,not sure.

dj

hi dj

thanx for the number... i will try my luck tomorrow but dont think will help much..........
anyways have nirma interview on 15th.... prepared nothing... by the way do you happen to know how many seats nirma has???
somaiya is my last hope..
deb

Hi, I think since FORE GDs have started, they have already sent the call latters they had to. Anyway, one never knows do call them up after 3.00 p.m.Whats the cut-off for NIRMA?I am really bewildered by Samaiya, they not responding to mails despite the fact that they had written in their prospectus that the result will be online from March1. Allm the best for NIRMA. Where are their GDs being held?

deejay

hi deejay
well i have just 91%ile and got a call from nirma... cutoff was may be few percentile after mine..... did you apply for nirma????
my nirma interview is in iimb..... on 15th...
haven't prepared anything and don't know how will i perform....
if you can suggest any books plzz do....
anyways somaiya website is not openening so don't worry about the mails...
i had called them up and they told that the results will be out sometime this week.......
you can know the results over phone i guess....
best of luck..
deb