FORE RESULT - PGDBM Programme 2006-08

Hi ppl, Results out . Its on the website http://alumni.fsm.ac.in/result%20pgdbm/Admin2.asp All the best folks! ::

Hi ppl,

Results out .

Its on the website

http://alumni.fsm.ac.in/result%20pgdbm/Admin2.asp

All the best folks!

hi ppl
this is for the seniors
my friend is in the first WL but no WL no. is given
can someone plz tell me by wat number does the WL clears.

HeY!!!!!!!
Finally the wait is over.........
ME thru.........Congos 2 all of u who hv made it

hi ppl
this is for the seniors
my friend is in the first WL but no WL no. is given
can someone plz tell me by wat number does the WL clears.

hey where is the waitlist given????????????????????????????

Awrrite Ppl Me Not Thru. But I Have A Better Conversion In Siib.
F*** You Fore

Hey dude,

Don't get emotional!! Any ways your post itself shows why you were not selected in Fore.
Regarding whether SIIB is better or worse than Fore, please do not appoint yourself as the best judge and leave personal decisions to poor junta like us!!.
Please note that i have no affinity/partiality towards Fore , but the nature of your Post on a public Forum like this forced me to reply.
Go get a chill pill and introspect...u will realise that you never had it in you to get into Fore!!

Awrrite Ppl Me Not Thru. But I Have A Better Conversion In Siib.
F*** You Fore

Tsk Tsk..such impudence! .

Grow up ...

me not thru either....but its ok

me thru ppl!!
but i'm in a dilemma...i've an offer from infosys too...i'm not able to decide if i shud go there n prepare again next year or join fore now...

pls help people!!

me too in 1st waiting list what r the chances of gettinng it

kindly continue posting on the following thread
all ur queries shall be answered

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fore-batch-2006-08-25014513/429695

i just want to add, one thin,

me an engg grad:electrical and electronics(70% grad)
work ex 9 months at ibm as tech supp
left my job for cat
cat 97.58%(96 in va, 95 in di and 85 in qa)
gd pi, was ok if not good as posted earlier.

a fren 96% in all engineer too didnt make it too.

just wanted to ask if u guys r playin wid our futures then plz dont, no possible reason for disqualifyin us just no reason at all.......................................dodge this

hey max, iam also in the same boat as yours.i had a decent interview at fore, i was hoping to convert it. i am an engineer with 96.53 percentile in cat.it really hurts when you do well but are still rejected.guys who made it through please post your percentiles and profiles

hey people..
m thru...
not sure whether i ll join or not... waiting eagerly for IMT results...
Congrats to all other who made it...

yaar me thru
but is hall go for IMI

however
i just want to add
that fore is simply awesome

all u selected enjoy ur 2 years at one of the top ten b-schools

bye and ya
never foreget
FOREANS(FORE) and IMIANS(IMI)

are bhai bhai

ramdeo baba, buddy i will be very gld if u just checked u rpm,plz reply

Well first of all congrats to all puys selected to this wonderful institute. No here's some professionalism from an institute - declaring results prompltly. And yes enjoy this moment and party .
As for FORE's selection criteria i think there is no type of ghapla there as FORE is one of the most professional and top colleges. I might be ur neighbour @IMI and we'll make sure batch of 06-08 of FORE & IMI rocks QIA(Qutub Institutional Area).

@sensation - First of all congrats for getting into a wonderful institute. As for using the language u used in this thread , i think it was of very poor taste and is not expected from a future manager. By the way FORE's selection process is as transparent as SIIB's ( now u have to decide).And kindly refrain from using such an abusive language @ PG. If u want to share something constructive or positive u r most welcome! enjoy @ SIIB!

First and final warning to sensation_4588 for using foul language on the forums. A repeat will earn u a ban!
Well first of all congrats to all puys selected to this wonderful institute. No here's some professionalism from an institute - declaring results prompltly. And yes enjoy this moment and party .
As for FORE's selection criteria i think there is no type of ghapla there as FORE is one of the most professional and top colleges. I might be ur neighbour @IMI and we'll make sure batch of 06-08 of FORE & IMI rocks QIA(Qutub Institutional Area).

@sensation - First of all congrats for getting into a wonderful institute. As for using the language u used in this thread , i think it was of very poor taste and is not expected from a future manager. By the way FORE's selection process is as transparent as SIIB's ( now u have to decide).And kindly refrain from using such an abusive language @ PG. If u want to share something constructive or positive u r most welcome! enjoy @ SIIB!

r u a fore director or somethg that u r telling us abt the transparency?

dood first know the story. talk of transparensy, i had a 98%tile in cat excellent acads, gud extracurrics

got calls from SCMHRD, NITIE and all top notch instis but this fore din gimme call. dun u temme its better than scmhrd and nitie

there was no transparency in calls. one of my class mates with less %tile and worse acads than me and no extracurrics was given a call

sorry but Fore has no transparency

and now we see high %tiles gettin rejected again

i wud say fore has lost its credibility and this year ill make sure noone buys fore forms frm my coll. atleast i will tell all my frds abt it and will ensure frm my side that people dun fil this insti which has no transparency