Fore Or Ubs

hey can any one please tell me which out of these two is better for finance?plz...

hey can any one please tell me which out of these two is better for finance?plz...

piyush.kawatra Says

Dude, I dunno about FORE, but UBS is better for HR and Marketing, not Finance.
piyush.kawatra Says

guys... Please do not open threads for individual queries!!!
:neutral:
Newbies, please go through the search option!!!

following is the link where you might find the answer to your question!
If not, ask some of the people online over there!!!

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...tml#post562869 (Wondering which Bskools to apply visit this thread!!!)

please... think twice before starting a new thread!
piyush.kawatra Says

hey..
it wud hv been better if u had visited d thread named as "any queries for fore school of management"
anywayz buddy i m der to help u....me current student FORE school of manangement ..FMG 15.
I wont make any direct comparisons but will tell u wts good at FORE...c as u know fore has been ranked among the top 10 this year...avg. salary 5.75 LPA...we have students who hv left umpteen no. of institutes to join fore ffrom all over d country....LBS,UBS,WELLINGKER,ICFAI HYD.,K.J. SOMAIYYA,IMT NG. etc. and this list is not exhaustive...
when u know dat d institues avg. salary is 5.75 lpa then whether its mktg,fin. or any other specialization it means its good.UBS stands in a different league and its cheaper no doubt about dat...so in terms of fees it has no comparison....but in other parameters i think FORE stands much ahead.

no comparisons allowed on pg bro

Mods, here is one more Bakra thread, ready to be slaughtered. 😃

Hey Mods Please Close this thread but before that let me also clarify stature of ubs
It is second best university Buisness School in india after fms
It has alumni Base more than iims
It is cheapest in its league
It has Decent avg package of 5.5 lakhs and let me clr this that our super seniors are yet to be palced this average pacakge is of our super seniors this yr its going to be more than surely 6 -7
Boys Hostel are Wi-fi enabled and cost of living in boys hostel is not more than 600rs

Hey Mods Please Close this thread but before that let me also clarify stature of ubs
It is second best university Buisness School in india after fms
It has alumni Base more than iims
It is cheapest in its league
It has Decent avg package of 5.5 lakhs and let me clr this that our super seniors are yet to be palced this average pacakge is of our super seniors this yr its going to be more than surely 6 -7
Boys Hostel are Wi-fi enabled and cost of living in boys hostel is not more than 600rs

hmmm quite impressive shahrukh...tune bacho ko ujjwal kar diya