Fore Ib Course 07

HI everyone who has applied for this course join this thread and post ur profiles to start with my profile Bsc grad,bit of workex and CAT 2006 score of 87 percentile

HI
everyone who has applied for this course join this thread and post ur profiles
to start with my profile
Bsc grad,bit of workex and CAT 2006 score of 87 percentile

dude, we already have a list of guys at "Any queries for fore". You can get a list of people who have applied for this course. Since u have started this thread, I would introduce myself. I am a Bcom grad and MFM post grad from loyola college chennai,with 3 years work experience at Hewlett packard Global e business. My cat score is 82, cleared verbal section cut offs for IIM's. Got through rec trichy,rec allahabad,alliance,christ,amity,sadhana,praxis,bimtech,Icfai. but did not take up any.waiting for welingkar results.but applied for fore too. But one thing they are gonna reveal the results on 25th only and thats quite late for a person who wants to start from chennai to delhi.

ifusmellalalala Says
dude, we already have a list of guys at "Any queries for fore". You can get a list of people who have applied for this course. Since u have started this thread, I would introduce myself. I am a Bcom grad and MFM post grad from loyola college chennai,with 3 years work experience at Hewlett packard Global e business. My cat score is 82, cleared verbal section cut offs for IIM's. Got through rec trichy,rec allahabad,alliance,christ,amity,sadhana,praxis,bimtech,Icfai. but did not take up any.waiting for welingkar results.but applied for fore too. But one thing they are gonna reveal the results on 25th only and thats quite late for a person who wants to start from chennai to delhi.

from where did u get to know tat results would be out on 25......if tats true then there would be difficulty for me even to get tatkal tickets......ny info tat u got abt the course

hi i got that info from fore admissions office. even if u call them they will let u kno the same. by the way where are u from? Tell me something abt urself. Reg ticket booking i knew i might face such problems so i booked it 20 days in advance and got tickets without any problem.

gd Pi Shorlist Is Out Check The Website
ifusmellalalala Says
hi i got that info from fore admissions office. even if u call them they will let u kno the same. by the way where are u from? Tell me something abt urself. Reg ticket booking i knew i might face such problems so i booked it 20 days in advance and got tickets without any problem.

now i have to book my tickets....gdpi on 30 .......i am frm pune........so have u planned ur trip reg accom and everything

Dude, can u please give me a miss call or leave me a msg in my number,i shall call u back. i need to talk to u reg this acco stuff, man i am clueless abt this. only thing i kno is CP,sarojini nagar are cost effective areas for staying, but it will be great if u could guide me in some way. where are u planning to stay. i can get some info and discuss if u could call me by today.i need to start on 26 to reach by 28, i had already booked tickets as i told u.

@sribop007,ifusmellalalala......no personal chit chat on this thread,else it will be locked as there is no meaningful discussion. Use PM to exchange personal info.

"RMBT", dude, we cannot help it, this thread was started for everybody who had applied to fore ibm to post their score and profile, now if only 2 of us are chatting that will obviously will look personal. anyways we did use pm for personal messages, as far as possible. thanks. No offense.

The website has no info on IBM ?

Kidhar se milega info ?

man am really confused wat to do if i get this IB course at fore.....lots of things to consider like 5 lackhs fees so the ROI thing.....quality of placements of the first batch ,who knows..............no DECENT available job......for that DECENT job mba required......i feel did 99 percent things right in my mba thing but regret certain things like not applyin to certain insti like imt nag