FORE, Delhi (FSM) 2010 -2012 ADMISSIONS

Hi All, Another notification of a B-School accepting CAT score… FORE,Delhi has released its admission notification… Here are the few details… Admissions are announced for : 1. Two year full time Post Graduate Dip…

Hi All,

Another notification of a B-School accepting CAT score..

FORE,Delhi has released its admission notification...

Here are the few details...

Admissions are announced for :

1. Two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2010 -2012

2. Two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (International Business Management )

Admission Procedure

1. All candidates are required to appear for Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs from 28 November 2009 to 7 December 2009.
2. Apply on prescribed application form seperately for both programmes by paying Rs.1600 in cash. In case, the form is downloaded, payment is through DD of Rs.1650 in favor of ' FORE School of Management ' payable at New Delhi.

3. Application forms are also available in selected branches of Axis Bank and HDFC Bank. For details, please visit www.fsm.ac.in
AXIS BANK BRANCHES
HDFC BANK BRANCHES
DOWNLOAD PGDM FORM
DOWNLOAD PGDM (IBM) FORM
IMPORTANT DATES:
FORMS AVAILABLE FROM : 11 September 2009 to 20 November, 2009
LAST DATE OF RECEIVING FILLED APPLICATION FORM : 25 November, 2009
GD/PI Centers : Bengaluru , Chennai , Delhi , Guwahati , Kolkata and Mumbai.

For any admission related queries... feel free to post here!!

Looking forward for help and guidance from FORE Seniors..

Links to some previous threads of FORE :

FORE 2009- 2011 QUERIES
FORE Call Getters
FORE GD/PI Experiences

Thanks VISION-IIMACL
Shoot your querIES here. We will try to answer your queries here...

Shoot your all query here. We will try to answer youe queries here...

THANKS SIR .. we will need your support throughout the journey...

will start shooting the queries soon!!!

my first query

About the PGDM course, we all are well aware of....

can you please throw some light on PGDM (IBM) course of FORE (its placement etc. ) .... because there are very few b-schools with specialized course in IB....

This will help us in deciding whether to apply for it or not ( depending on its alignment with our career goals)..

Weightage assigned to various components for admission to academic year 2009-2011

CAT : 40 %
GD/PI : 35 %
Educational background and Work Ex : 25 %

For more details visit : fore mandatory disclosure

wat was the cut-off 4 both the courses 4 the batch of 2009-11

isbneedsaj Says
wat was the cut-off 4 both the courses 4 the batch of 2009-11

As per mandatory disclosure released at college site , criteria for shortlisting for GD/PI:

For PGDM:

QA : 62.37 %yl , VA : 60.24 %yl , LRDI : 63.27 %yl, OVERALL : 91 %yl

For PGDM (IBM)

OVERALL : 87 ( those who scored 0 in any of the three sections were not shortlisted)
As per mandatory disclosure released at college site , criteria for shortlisting for GD/PI:

For PGDM:

QA : 62.37 %yl , VA : 60.24 %yl , LRDI : 63.27 %yl, OVERALL : 91 %yl

For PGDM (IBM)

OVERALL : 87 ( those who scored 0 in any of the three sections were not shortlisted)

Ok....thanks ..

wat about the placement scenario of both the courses separately?

the 2 programs need different applications rite.
so 2 drafts of 1650 ?

so 2 drafts of 1650 ?

I didnt get..
PGDM + PGDM(IBM) = Rs. 1600 + 1600

or 1600 is for both courses
so 2 drafts of 1650 ?

i didnt get..
Pgdm + pgdm(ibm) = rs. 1600 + 1600

or 1600 is for both courses

need to apply seperately for both programs..

1600 + 1600 ( if paying in cash)
1650 + 1650 ( if paying through dd)

Very Costly Form.....

rgblogs Says
Very Costly Form.....

IT IS SOMETHING WHICH IS NOT IN OUR HAND...SO, NO USE OF THINKING ABOUT IT...

JUST KEEP PREPARING WELL.......

ALL THE BEST!
my first query

About the PGDM course, we all are well aware of....

can you please throw some light on PGDM (IBM) course of FORE (its placement etc. ) .... because there are very few b-schools with specialized course in IB....

This will help us in deciding whether to apply for it or not ( depending on its alignment with our career goals)..

PGDM (IBM) is as good as PGDM. Once you are in FORE the two courses are never differentiated for faculties, placements etc. Both courses give you equal oppurtunities in future. Since PGDM (IBM) is a new course, its cut-off percentile is on lower side.
I suggest you to apply for both the courses.

Hi there,

I want to know the average package going on in FSM core Mba as well as the IB one.....for the 2009 as well as 2010 batch....

the cut-off was 91 for General MBA and 87 for IB but can u say at wich percentiles the chances of converting are higher(keeping in mind gud GD and decent acads)
Also how would u rate the faculty in the college

The mandatory disclosure shows that the max salary was 10lac(may be to some work-ex guy) and minimum was only 3lac(can i get ROI??_may be recession,but so low!!)

And also the cost of form is very high...:o

My acads:
X-87
XII-86
B.Tech(ECE)-92.7 (rank 2)
Work-Ex:12 months (decent IT company)

Hi there,

I want to know the average package going on in FSM core Mba as well as the IB one.....for the 2009 as well as 2010 batch....

the cut-off was 91 for General MBA and 87 for IB but can u say at wich percentiles the chances of converting are higher(keeping in mind gud GD and decent acads)
Also how would u rate the faculty in the college

The college website doesnot have any details about the placement figures...only a pdf was there ...but that also doesnt exist.

And also the cost of form is very high...:o

My acads:
X-87
XII-86
B.Tech(ECE)-92.7 (rank 2)
Work-Ex:12 months (decent IT company)

You can check placement figure in the mandatory disclosure. As I have mentioned in earlier post there is no difference between PGDM and IB course as far as placements are concerned.
Most of the faculties at FORE are excellent.
In my class (PGDM) people have CAT score between 91.18 - 99.14 percentile. Final selection depend on the GD/PI performance.
So I would suggest you and all puys to focuss on CAT right now and try to score maximum.
Further if you want any kind of detail you can PM me.

What is the fees for FORE MBA program?? Hostel???

What is the fees for FORE MBA program?? Hostel???