FORE Batch 2009-11

Hi puys, I am statring this new thread as FORE Batch 2009-11. This thread is for all the guys/gals who have got final converts and joining FORE (no spamming please). please continue on this thread. *Cheers :: *

Hi puys,
I am statring this new thread as FORE Batch 2009-11. This thread is for all the guys/gals who have got final converts and joining FORE (no spamming please). please continue on this thread.
Cheers

Congrats to all for convert.

SInce, this is exclusively for FORE batch of 2009-11, I am moving it to apt section.

All the best.

Please post in the following format:
1. The course u r selected for
2. your total CAT %ile
2. currently wat r u doing (student/working)

This will help us to know each other better and also for our prospective juniors....
So start pouring your profiles guys...

Shubhankar Das
PGDM (IBM)
91.53%ile
Working with Agilent Technologies

Ankita Gupta
PGDM
97.77%ile
Have done BBA from Kolkata..

Please post in the following format:
1. The course u r selected for
2. your total CAT %ile
2. currently wat r u doing (student/working)

This will help us to know each other better and also for our prospective juniors....
So start pouring your profiles guys...

Hi try4it,

Good initiative of starting this thread ...
Btw, I think you forgot to post your own profile :)

About me,
Sucheta Sabharwal
PGDM
2.5 yr work-ex in IT

See you all soon !
Hi try4it,

Good initiative of starting this thread ...
Btw, I think you forgot to post your own profile :)

About me,
Sucheta Sabharwal
PGDM
2.5 yr work-ex in IT

See you all soon !

Thanks for the reminder Sucheta ;)
Here it goes...

Ravindra Kumar
PGDM IBM
3.5 yrs of work-ex at KPIT Cummins Pune

hi all

im naveen gupta
94.18 pc
pgdm ib
did B.tech frm Kurkushetra University
Fresher

Hi e1..I am Akash Gyanchandani...
CAT Perc-92.81
WorkEx-5 months in TCS
Selected r both the courses..Joining PGDM..:grin:

Hello everyone..
This is Shashi here !!

Cat %ile: 95.91 (ya I knw I screwed it big time :oops: )
Work ex: 2.5 in Infy
Course: PGDM

Will make the FORE 2009-11 batch rocking ............

yeh Dilli hai meri jaan !!!!!!!!!!

hello all...
Dis s Sweta Agarwal from kolkata..
Presently studying 4th yr CSE B.tech from HIT,kolkata
my cat percentile : 96.74
joining fore pgdm

c u all...

Hello everyone..

Rahul Anwala
CAT %ile : 97.67
Joining : Fore PGDM
Work ex : 21 months L&T; Mumbai
Hails :-> Jaipur : Rajasthan Royals

Hi All,
My details are:

Name :Ujjwal Dogra
exp : 18 months in Wipro Technologies.
%ile : 93.11

And wil be joining PGDM
Congrats and all da best to all.

Regards,
Ujjwal

Does anybody have an idea, what kind of dress code is followed in FORE. I mean is it like Formals all the time or Smart casuals like Jeans,Tshirt etc is allowed. I know it might sound funny to ask this but there is no harm in asking. Right ?? :grin:

You see after doing all the MBA stuff :: preparing for CAT ---> GD ---> PI ---> blah blah blah .. I thought it will be nice to prepare for the "MBA" shopping .. what say ppl ?? I am sure the girls will agree ..

Does anybody have an idea, what kind of dress code is followed in FORE. I mean is it like Formals all the time or Smart casuals like Jeans,Tshirt etc is allowed. I know it might sound funny to ask this but there is no harm in asking. Right ?? :grin:

You see after doing all the MBA stuff :: preparing for CAT ---> GD ---> PI ---> blah blah blah .. I thought it will be nice to prepare for the "MBA" shopping .. what say ppl ?? I am sure the girls will agree ..

You r right bro....Fore is very strict as far as I know and there is a formal dress for everybody (shirts and trousers).Hope it helps

Regards,
Ujjwal

I have converted both fore and bim trichy.Any advice on which one to join will be most welcome

abhinav003 Says
I have converted both fore and bim trichy.Any advice on which one to join will be most welcome

First of all congrats for conversions.
This thread is exclusively for people who are joinin FORE. u have posted ur query on this thread as well as Life@FORE School of Management thread. please use the respective threads dedicated for the queries (and don't spam).
Hope u take it in positive spirit...

Has anybody selected after 22 april got his admission offer letter What is the mode of payment of 1.75 lacs Thanks Sandeep Kumar Agrawal Joining FORE PGDM 2009-2011 CAT 92.81 ile Work ex 24 months as Marine Officer

sandeep5354 Says
Has anybody selected after 22 april got his admission offer letter What is the mode of payment of 1.75 lacs Thanks Sandeep Kumar Agrawal Joining FORE PGDM 2009-2011 CAT 92.81 ile Work ex 24 months as Marine Officer

Mode of payment is Demand Draft made in favour of "FORE School of Management" payble at New Delhi.