FORE 2009-2011.....Any Queries....Discussion

come and discuss anything about FORE School of Management, Delhi we will try to solve most of ur queries and help you out !!!

come and discuss anything about FORE School of Management, Delhi
we will try to solve most of ur queries and help you out !!!

visit FORE at FORE > FORE School Of Management

What type of profiles do finance guys get . And also generally what pakage do finance guys get

How much importance do CAT percentiles matter in final conversion

Hi,
At the time of filling the application,i had nt received my CAT admit card.So i mentioned only the CAT registration no in the form.Pls tell me ,Do i need to send the admit card now or it is not required.Pls reply.

Regards
Rajesh Mishra

hi,
what r my chances 4 FSM
my score---
qa-21
di-32
va-24
OA-77

Xth-55
XII-67
GRAD-66
WORK EX-00
XTRA CUR-avg

exp %ile--
time-87
cl-78
cf-89
ims-86

what cud be my %ile???

What type of profiles do finance guys get . And also generally what pakage do finance guys get

How much importance do CAT percentiles matter in final conversion

for finance specialization people use to get most of the profiles as usual...barring a few..

CAT percentile do matters but once u get the call it lot depends upon the GD and PI

nyways BEST OF LUCK
Hi,
At the time of filling the application,i had nt received my CAT admit card.So i mentioned only the CAT registration no in the form.Pls tell me ,Do i need to send the admit card now or it is not required.Pls reply.

Regards
Rajesh Mishra

its better if u can send a xerox of the admit card or marks card......so that college can register ur roll no
hi,
what r my chances 4 FSM
my score---
qa-21
di-32
va-24
OA-77

Xth-55
XII-67
GRAD-66
WORK EX-00
XTRA CUR-avg

exp %ile--
time-87
cl-78
cf-89
ims-86

what cud be my %ile???

%ile calculated by the institutes are +/- 5 approx so u can expect somewhere near 92(on positive side only)......
chances are gud for FORE call

thanx 4 d suggestion
may i bother u afterwards when needed

Hello Puys,

Pls let us know wat was the overall n sectional cut off for FORE last year (PGDM) ?

also wat wightage it gives to CAT score, work ex , acads and GD/PI in final merit list ?

Shashi

thanx 4 d suggestion
may i bother u afterwards when needed

not a probs.....nytime

Hello seniors,

Can u pls let us know wat is the wightage given to work ex and extra curricular at the time of final selection.

Also how s the summers(Internship) going on @ FORE. I mean during this recession is the impact really bad or ppl have to search for their summer project outside ?

cud u tell me plz wat wasa the cut-off last yr and in the terms of marks also, ne sectional?

amarjeetverma Says
cud u tell me plz wat wasa the cut-off last yr and in the terms of marks also, ne sectional?

The cut off goes in terms of %ile and not marks.

Last time it was approx 90%ile.
this year it is expected to be around 91%ile so u may expect a call on 90+ marks (personal opinion)

Shashi

i mean wat score was able 2 fetch 90%ile

The cut off goes in terms of %ile and not marks.

Last time it was approx 90%ile.
this year it is expected to be around 91%ile so u may expect a call on 90+ marks (personal opinion)

Shashi
amarjeetverma Says
i mean wat score was able 2 fetch 90%ile

as far as I remember it was close to 75 marks last year.....

But dude why are u worrying abt last year as total marks, no of candidates and difficulty level is not the same. So no of students per %ile wont be same.
Also no of applicants applying to FORE must have increased so this may lead to more cut off this year.

But my take will be everyone getting 90 + Marks shud get a call from FORE this year.

Hope it helps !!

Shashi
my cat scores according to pg is like this
qa 34
va 39
di 28

my academic profile is like this

10th-85.4%(cbse)
12th-59.4%(cbse)
b tech in cse cgpa of 7.52(6th sem)
fresher no work experience

i have applied for the fore and is concerned that whether i will get a call from this college or not, since my profile is not good . i have a very low marks in my +2 boards.someone plzzzzz help me that whether i will get a call or not taking into consideration my +2 marks

With this score u are almost certain to get a call.
And ur 10th n degree marks are decent yaar !!
Be prepared to answer for 12th marks..

Just u need to gv it a good shot during GD/PI .....

Shashi
Hello seniors,

Can u pls let us know wat is the wightage given to work ex and extra curricular at the time of final selection.

Also how s the summers(Internship) going on @ FORE. I mean during this recession is the impact really bad or ppl have to search for their summer project outside ?

work ex is given gud weightage over here....also college tries to have good mix of freshers and wrk ex people...obviously extra curricular counts

summers are going fine...just a bit late this time due to existing conditions
amarjeetverma Says

last year the cut-off was somewhere around 91 to 92 percentile.....