Fore:2007-09

hi frnds, if you have any queries regarding FORE School of Management,new delhi then feel free to ask us…me along with a group of other students ensure to answer ur queries as soon as possible. For starters, you can visit the college website f…

hi frnds,
if you have any queries regarding FORE School of Management,new delhi then feel free to ask us...me along with a group of other students ensure to answer ur queries as soon as possible. For starters, you can visit the college website for an overview about the college and the current events.
FORE > FORE School Of Management

Wishing you all the best for CAT '06

Indresh Chawla
Student,
FORE 2006-08

"We Dare.. We Dream.. We Deliver"
Celebrating the Silver Jubilee of excellence in Management Education, Consultancy and Research. FORE School of Management proudly invites you to be the part of this gala celebration.
GENESIS 2006- Come.... be a part of the Revolution...
Nov 28-30th 2006

theres something for u all at GENESIS 2006....for undergrads as well as PG's...hv a look!!
lots of prize money at stake plus a chance to be a part of the most happenin management fest in delhi.....

visit genesis website at FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT Genesis 2006 Silver Jublee Celebration and be a part of the genesis community on orkut..

Indresh -ADDICTED to U!! has invited you to join the 'Genesis2006@FORE-SilverJubilee' community.
To view the 'Genesis2006@FORE-SilverJubilee' community page, visit:
orkut - Login
To see Indresh -ADDICTED to U!!'s profile visit:
orkut - Login

pleaz do tell me at length about the criteria n additional qualification( e.g percentile, seats, acads, ...........)they look for.........evthing which requires to get admitted there(except general criteria which we know) ......also tell me abt the programs they offer.........
thanku

there are 150 seats for the PGDBM(full time) programme...cut-offs for the full time programme depends on the overall cat result for the year!!!as of 2006 it has been approx. 85%ile +....exact cut-offs are not known!!
as far as acads are concerend it depends on the cat score you have and the work-ex.....
for the GD/PI call the ur cat score is given major weightage along with ur overall profile...thereafter all factors are taken into consideration such as acads,work ex,extra curriculars for the final call including the most important one, ur personality 😉 (by personality i mean how nicely u pull off ur interview)..
so whatever is available on the public domain is what is required.nothin hidden!!
other courses offered are PGDBM(part-time) for the working professionals and MCA...for further details you can visit the website FORE > FORE School Of Management
i hope this ans. all ur queries!!!

hi frnds,
if you have any queries regarding FORE School of Management,new delhi then feel free to ask us...me along with a group of other students ensure to answer ur queries as soon as possible. For starters, you can visit the college website for an overview about the college and the current events.
hey indresh its good u took an initiative...bt already a thread is running for d queries so why confuse d junta more..already ppl hv made exclusive threads for comparisons of fore with ubs which is rediculous...so maintain d old thread and help us out der:
hi frnds,
hey indresh its good u took an initiative...bt already a thread is running for d queries so why confuse d junta more..already ppl hv made exclusive threads for comparisons of fore with ubs which is rediculous...so maintain d old thread and help us out der:

hey ziad....i kno man...actually i didnt notice the old thread wen i was creating the new one and hence the confusion...and check it out man...hv been helpin u guys on ur thread too...and soon will b mergin the two threads to avoid the confusion...till then u can also help me manage this one too!!and of all FORE rocks!!!wut say!! :)
and dont u worry abt tht UBS thin man....we stand in our own league and dont need to worry abt petty matters...and tk cre abt the placement comments u makin...mite land u into truble dude!!!

Could anybody plz clarify whats the LAST DATE for submission of application..is it 17th Nov or 5th Dec..(as per FORE's advertisement in TIME's CAT magazine ?

Thanks in advance

Could anybody plz clarify whats the LAST DATE for submission of application..is it 17th Nov or 5th Dec..(as per FORE's advertisement in TIME's CAT magazine ?

Thanks in advance

it is 17th of NOV. as of admission office statement on friday,10th nov. if there are any changes they wil be notified on the website..

hey indresh......nice to see u take d initiative....
hats off dude......
this would surely b helpful to all cat aspirants interested in FORE.

lage raho bhai...... hum bhi aapke saath hain......

hey guys this is nilay......need ne help ? just post it......u'll get it asap !
best of luck for cat !

Hey Indresh,

Please close this thread. its already a chaos out there, and this is only adding to more confusions.

Ciao

Ritesh
( ur senior 😃 )