FORE 06 results out

Hi guys FORE results r out please check on this site . Please post ur cat %iles with sectionals so that we can judge the criteria. My overall is 92.56% and 85%+ in each section . I got a call :: http://alumni.fsm.ac.in/result%20pgd

Hi guys FORE results r out please check on this site . Please post ur cat %iles with sectionals so that we can judge the criteria.
My overall is 92.56% and 85%+ in each section . I got a call

http://alumni.fsm.ac.in/result%20pgdbm/result.asp

this is shocking

my cats core -98.00

di- 98.88

va-93

qa- 88

ive not been shortlisted wat the hell is happening/

thats shocking MAN call up the authorities and ask them

absurd!!!!!!!

what is the damn criteria fore ppl!

what do u want........... i have 97.25 still no call!!!!!!

what game is this. ..............shud have informed that u have upper cut offs also....... i applied for fore online ........ n have no fore registration no also........

wats even more shocking is that i had sent my form way back in october(20)

and i talked to them in november 2nd and they confirmed that they had received my form

thass indeed shocking after receiving my form, they ve not shortlisted at this score

can any fore senior pm me his fone number ill tell him everythg

plkz FORE students come forward yaar . its a ques of a call

this is ridiculous

I think they have an upper cutoff also .
Same is the case with Tapmi they dont give calls to people having >98 percentile.
So may be you are above the upper cutt off .
I think peole from fore can put more light on that.

there is no such thg as upper cutoff dear. last yr all ma frds having 99 had these calls

this is absurd stuff

plz any fore seniors come forward with ur fone numbers

tell me seniors how can sumone miss a call with this score

overall-98

qa-88
di-98.88
va-93

I have got a call..
92.26 %le

DI= 78
QA= 88
VA= 90

Really strange that people with very high percentiles with equally high breakups have not got calls...

Anyways..All the best

yeh thats great to kno........ v don get iims as v r not good enuf n don get fore as v r too good!!!!!!!! yeh v the trishankus...... dhobhi ka kutta n ghar ka na ghat ka

please some senior ........ please tell us whats happening......... i sent the application on oct 21 2005............

whats happening.........

there is no such thg as upper cutoff dear. last yr all ma frds having 99 had these calls

this is absurd stuff

overall-98

qa-88
di-98.88
va-93

hey
iam shocked out of my wits. people at 92 have got calls. i have 96.23. no calls.
i had submitted my form myself.
whats going on??????

hi,
i got a call.
cat-94.1
va-88
qa-72
di-97
any ideas what the cut offs are this year?

Shocking yaar.... I did not fill FORE and just wanted to know the cut off... But what is the real cut off as they are cutting the good 1's off

this is absurd stuff

overall-98

qa-88
di-98.88
va-93

Admission criteria may change from year to year, that depends upon the institute. Its possible that FORE could have a upper cutoff this year, keeping in mind that high %tilers will anyway not join FORE in any eventuality. This is strictly my personal opinion, could be wrong. Folks, any idea about the lower cutoffs?
I think they have an upper cutoff also .
Same is the case with Tapmi they dont give calls to people having >98 percentile.
So may be you are above the upper cutt off .
I think peole from fore can put more light on that.

I am sorry Anu but my friend got a call from [email protected] %tile... so there is no such absurd criteria anywhere in the world...

Even if the high %ilers are not going to join FORE, they have filled up the form and have given approx. 1000 bucks. Having upper cut-offs is an absurd idea and I don't think FORE has an upper cut-off; might be a glitch in the system.

hurray
got the call
my break up
di 89%
quants 74%
va 84%
overall 88.49%

cant believe it got the call

There is no such thing as Upper CutOff yaar... What if people dont convert any IIM call and end up in FORE... Every1 fills up all institutes to be safe...

There is some serious problem here... Thank god i did not fill FORE... or i wud have been in2 deep thinking..

@coolcucumber>>> Call Them

there is no such thg as upper cutoff dear frds

one of my frds at 98.4 has got a fore call

now u tell is 98.4 lesser than 98?

come on ivent got such a high %tile to ve received a rejection?

my sectionals r also ok

any fore seniors here?

come on yar were r u