Fordham Mba Fall 2010

Hi Guys, I will be attending Fordham’s Mba program for fall 2010. Is there anyone out there who is going for it or am i the only one in the boat??? Hoping to get some replies… :smiley:

Hi Guys,

I will be attending Fordham's Mba program for fall 2010.
Is there anyone out there who is going for it or am i the only one in the boat???

Hoping to get some replies... 😃

Hi, Im in process of applying to Fordham MBA , could you share you profile and GMAT score please

I got a GMAT of 650 and 4 yrs full time work exp... what about you???

Hi, I dint get a great score ...lowly 560, have 6+ years of Managerial MNC exp in Fin Services, do u think i shld apply to Fordham at this score..can we talk on phone?

I have got admitted in Fordham MBA Fall 2010... I am from Mumbai... Where are you from... maybe we can help each other...

Hey!! I have been admitted to Fordham MBA Fall 2010.... I am from Mumbai... Where are u from... maybe we can get in touch so tht we can help each other out...

Hey good to hear sum1 going to fordham... Well im from mumbai too... it would be great to get in touch... my no is 9820591796... gimme a call or ur no.

Folks, M also joining Fordham MBA for fall 2010.
Please share your contact/email.
email : [email protected]

Guys my email is [email protected]... ull can mail me ur details... we can probably share... maybe we can come online on gmail and chat...

Folks, M also joining Fordham MBA for fall 2010.
Please share your contact/email.
email : [email protected]

hey all
Fordham admit for fall 10 as well.
Pondering on its selection
would love to talk with u guys even though i am a bit late into the conversation....but i think i can share useful info.
[email protected]
cheers!
Siddharth.

Guys,

Congratulations to all who've made it to Fordham.

Please keep it in mind..not to write or share your Personal e-mail IDs & contact/Mobile nos..in a Public thread in PG..this is against the Rules of PG. Previously many Threads have been STOPPED/CLOSED & active PG members have been Banned/Suspended from the PG forum. Instead of this..you can PM & share the important informations.

All the best,
Dr Saurabh.

oops ...sorry!