For all aspirants who prepare for ssc j.e

Regarding dispute work done by ssc in fixing age limit in every exams like jme 2018 , cgl etc.

Hello to all students,many students prepare day and night for ssc exams and they all feel die hard after they see the wrong age limit fix by ssc in recent exams like ssc j,e and cgl,I was one of the candidate from Delhi,I put many applications to ssc and I file the case by my own prospectous,now the final decision has come and it is a good news for all the aspirants ,i had put up the case by one single person,that is me only and the result has been come in favour for all the candidates,which is a good news for all students over the india. If you guys has real soul in ur hearts and can contribute me the amount which I spend in the case is about 50k ,it will be very kind of you. I did this for all the candidates,even after one or two days,you all guys will come to know that the exam will be taken again and the wrong age limit will be corrected,to take the final court orders,umay call me at 9971708177 to know further details. I will be thankful to all those candidates,who will call me and took part in the contribution of amount for me. Thanks you all