Both Messi and Ronaldo have taken their game to a entirely new level. Its going to be interesting to see who wins the golden shoe this time.
And Ronaldo wont return to MU anytime soon. Maybe after he crosses 30
I dun think after this transfer window any team would be able to afford him at that price...with new Fair Play rules in place, I would prefer to see my team in European Comptn without Ronaldo, than playin only in English comptn with him...
Plus : We dun need him, thts y he was sold despite having enough time left on his contract, though we have seen precedents of playing being forced to stay despite receiving an offer from Spain and desire to leave...:biggrin:
I dun think after this transfer window any team would be able to afford him at that price...with new Fair Play rules in place, I would prefer to see my team in European Comptn without Ronaldo, than playin only in English comptn with him...
Fair play rules ? Really , when are the going to come in ? No wonder ManC are buying players frantically :biggrin:
Plus : We dun need him, thts y he was sold despite having enough time left on his contract, though we have seen precedents of playing being forced to stay despite receiving an offer from Spain and desire to leave...:biggrin:
I think SAF once mentioned at the start of this season that Ronaldo is the only player he would pay 60 million euros or more ( Although I doubt whether they have that money )
Fair play rules ? Really , when are the going to come in ? No wonder ManC are buying players frantically :biggrin:
I think SAF once mentioned at the start of this season that Ronaldo is the only player he would pay 60 million euros or more ( Although I doubt whether they have that money )
Fair play would be applicable from next transfer window, and first 3 years teams are allowed to have annual losses of upto 17 mil and after than they have to break even, and if they don't they will be kicked out of European Competition...
United doesn't have the habbit of taking players back, Becks being the recent example... He is happy @ Madrid and I believe SAF is more than contended with what he has
PS: Valencia will be available in 4-5 weeks too.. 😃
While Messi's selection suggests that statistics is not everything Mourinho's case suggests the opposite.
I'll rather say Messi's statistics (of scoring goals) earned him the award. Barcelona only won the La Liga, and Argentina won zilch.So Messi didn't win much as a team player, last year. Personally I felt Xavi should have won this thing.
hey ppl nobody is discussing abt the india vs aus match..i know our team is not good but still we shud discuss abt it..i think its much of a priority dan discussing messi winning the ballan d or..wake up ppl..we love epl nd laliga but still at d end of d day we r indians man..
in all probability, this is what will be happening, it being a cup final and one legged at that, both the teams will play for a win, will be exciting to watch