fms sample papers

Hi Is there anyone who can help me out with some sample papers or may be some previous year papers for FMS? Can i get some papers from the market for the same ?

Hi

Is there anyone who can help me out with some sample papers or may be some previous year papers for FMS?

Can i get some papers from the market for the same ?

Hi,

I think coaching institutes like TIME, CF, IMS, etc do give sample papers of FMS. Just contact yur nearest insti n find out.

Sumit

as sumit has mentioned, the coaching instiitutes are the best source to get hold of the sample papers.And the transition from the quant section to verbal can be difficult for some.So make sure u work that out before the exam.
cheers
prad

hereiam @ Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:52 pm Says
And the transition from the quant section to verbal can be difficult for some.

plz explain
misha @ Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:33 pm Says
And the transition from the quant section to verbal can be difficult for some.

plz explain

ok.here goes.Quant traditionally is the easy and thus the scoring section in fms exam and the verbal which has lotsa painful rc's is the diificult one.quite a few ppl who havent practised(u might/might not b 1 of em)a paper found it difficult to keep their concentration and thus their motivation/enthu to attempt the rest of the paper with the same tempo when they attempted quant followed by verbal.hope this helps.
prad

oh....you mean we have to attempt the paper in a fixed sequence...........thats odd.....for people (including me) who go for VA-QA sequence some practice is really required

misha @ Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:48 am Says
oh....you mean we have to attempt the paper in a fixed sequence...........thats odd.....for people (including me) who go for VA-QA sequence some practice is really required

nahi baba.u can attempt the sections in any order.that funda applies for XAT.i meant that i have encountered people who had difficulty in attempting a very easy section and a very difficult section later.dats all.anyways.dont let that bother u if it doesnt.
ATB
prad

Hi ,
My two nickels regarding FMS papers.

Last year it was a paper with all sections jumbled together.The best strategy is to maximise in your strong section (Like VA as someone mentioned above) and attempt easy ones from the other sections.Last year there were few GK questions which were relatively simple.

We had one thread last year for the exam , I am not able to find it now.In case you are an aspirant who is having difficulty in clearing cutoffs in one section with good scores in other sections (provided there is no sectional cutoff in a jumbled paper)paying 500 bucks for FMS form may turn about to be a worthy investment.

Last date :November 20
Link to the online form:http://www.fms.edu/programmes/fulltime_download.php
ATB
Cheerz
Indyan

Success

FMS Link 2004
http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=2052&start;=0

It may give an idea abt the paper in 2004 FMS Entrance Exam

Hi dood

Thanks to Allwin(apna PG) he helped me narrow down the search results.( I had some 770 thrds when I srched for this stuff)

Visit
http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=902&highlight;=cd+business

There u have pdf files from last yr's BW CD. Stuff in the CD is by CL. XLRI paper I am sure is some previous yr's....

Nikhil

Hey Nikhil,

Is it possible for you to update the link to FMS papers. I could not access the same.

Thanks a million.