FMS Results

Hey ppl, i had written a mail to FMS. At first they replied that the results wud tentatively be out by 18th, now they have sent a mail stating that the results are coming out on the 22nd…cheers ::

Hey ppl, i had written a mail to FMS. At first they replied that the results wud tentatively be out by 18th, now they have sent a mail stating that the results are coming out on the 22nd.....cheers

@ moderators
hw can u allow ppl 2 start such threads

@zadd00
Just like you are allowed to post such replies :huh:

The guy wrote a mail to FMS for results,now u atleast know a confirmed date.The mod will ultimately close this thread or may delete it.But i still have not understoo what you are trying to say :eh:

harshvardan Says
Hey ppl, i had written a mail to FMS. At first they replied that the results wud tentatively be out by 18th, now they have sent a mail stating that the results are coming out on the 22nd.....cheers

Hey dude....i don't want to say anything as you are a newbie, so please first get yourself accustomed on how to utilize the site. Don't start new thread, if you do not have any important information. Already, FMS results have created much furore among puys.....please write abt FMS here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/13-jan-08-fms-2008-paper-discussions-25027862

sorry to get u ppl so worked up.....pls tell me how to delete this thread and i'll do so. the intention was just to give out some information which i had received..

@harshvardan.... Please think twice before opening such threads as such things trigger unnecessary panic.

Thread locked.

@zaddoo.... Watch your words in future.
PS: Puys, please use bad post icon to call Mods.