FMS result releasee????

*plz tell me when are F.M.S results going to be declared :: *

plz tell me when are F.M.S results going to be declared
zodiac Says

Rules/FAQ for the forum. A maximum of three warnings for any user not following the below rules.

1. Familiarise yourself with this place
Take your own sweet time to familiarise with the forum and its pulse. Only then start posting. Visit other similar forums to know the difference between forum and an e-group.

2. Where to start?
I. Start by providing a brief introduction about yourself in the 'Anouncement' Section's "Introduce Yourself" thread. This will help exisiting members know more about you so that they can help, if need be.

II. Best place to start posting is in Chit-Chat forum. Whatever you do there, will be recieved in lighter vein and you wont be disappointed to see your first posts/thread locked/moved or criticized.

3. Spams & Flames
I. No multiple threads on same/similar topics. We encourage posting in existing threads so that the forum is more manageable. Mutiple threads would be locked by
moderators and purged later.

II. Do not SPAM or post in threads that have specific puposes ( like, Alumni Zone, Announcements ) unless you mean it. Frequent violaters shall be banned.

III. We are all a friendly and helpful bunch out here. Don't make personal attacks on anyone. Bring it to notice any issue/concerns to mods if need be.

IV. USE SHOUTBOX whenever in doubt. Some of the old-timers mite be around at that time to help you.

4. Posting in threads
I. Sharing of personal information such as Phone numbers/addresses in posts are strictly forbidden. You may use PM/mail to share such information.

II. No canvasing to sell any materials. Exchange of exam related items such as Mock Cats, materials is however permitted. Users violating this rule would be warned. And repeated offenders would be banned.

III. Make use of the Search functionality extensively. This place has been around for a while and your question might have already been raised and answered in appropriate thread(s). Trivial threads shall be locked and purged immediately.

IV. Use quote function whenever you are refering to a particular post/posts. This will facilitate easy reading. However, refrain from quoting full posts as it will occupy unnecessary space.

V. Name your threads appropriately. This will not only facilitate user to filter unwanted threads but also it will make search easier. For example, a thread on SimCat-1 better have that word in the title rather than an something like "My first simulated feline examination".

VI. Go easy on CAPS. Posting messages in CAPS is not only rude but also makes it uncomfortable to read. Refrain from using very light or dark colours for posts. They annoy readers.

VII. Be nice to everyone. Sarcastic comments, innuendoes and behaviour unbecoming of the regulars who visit here will not be taken lightly.

VIII. Do not post MATERIAL where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise.

IX. Observe all Copyright Laws, Terms of Services and Trademarks when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, do credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate National or State Laws, which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret.

X. You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any Illegal Activities. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden

Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of Forum rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.

PaGaL GuY Forum reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

PaGaL GuY Forum takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Forum or of the authenticity of its authors.

All opinions and views expressed in the PaGaL Forum are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of PaGaL GuY Forum or its representatives.

PaGaL GuY reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.

It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in PaGaL GuY Forum rules before making any posts to the forum.

By posting to the PaGaL GuY Forum, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.
zodiac Says

zodiac,glad to have you on board 😃 ...pls familiarize yourself with the rules.With regards to FMS ....pls continue in this thread....cheers!

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/13-jan-08-fms-2008-paper-discussions-25027862

i'll spare u the groan 😉

guys , go easy on him...that was his first post in PG. please spare him the groans.thank you!

zodiac Says

Welcome to PG

Please use search to locate the relevant threads, and dont open threads for results(unless they are officially out) as it causes unnecessary confusion.

Take care in future.

All the best.