FMS Part Time ... has interviews started

I am among the candidates shortlisted for interview for FMS MBA part time course, but have not got an interview call letter yet. If anyone already has, please respond. Have they posted these letters? Also both of the phone numbers (91-11-2766…

I am among the candidates shortlisted for interview for FMS MBA part time course, but have not got an interview call letter yet. If anyone already has, please respond. Have they posted these letters?

Also both of the phone numbers (91-11-27667002, 91-11-27667419) are always busy? Is there any other number I can dial, in this regard?

Thanks and Regards

hi
wanted to know the selection procedure for FMS three years cource
please help me out for this

Hi ,

Can anybody please let me konow what kinda of question generally being asked in the Part-Time MBA interview in FMS. How to prepare for it.

Thanks!!

Hi ,

Can anybody please let me konow what kinda of question generally being asked in the Part-Time MBA interview in FMS. How to prepare for it.

Thanks!!

u have just bumped into an year old thread.....i suggest u search for the latest one...

I too got shortlisted for FMS Part time but I'm not gettig any idea for GD & PI.

Arvinda 9818004652

I am among the candidates shortlisted for interview for FMS MBA part time course, but have not got an interview call letter yet. If anyone already has, please respond. Have they posted these letters?

Also both of the phone numbers (91-11-27667002, 91-11-27667419) are always busy? Is there any other number I can dial, in this regard?
Thanks and Regards
I too got shortlisted for FMS Part time but I'm not gettig any idea for GD & PI.

Arvinda 9818004652

Hi me too got shortlisted for the part time course
Can anyone tell me if the part timers can avail of placements on/off
campus at FMS after completing the course

glitch 9810443294

Same here dude....I am also waiting for interview call since i too was selected ...
If you have any update then let me know ....

Thanks and Regards

I think it will be held in April and letter might dispatch in the second fortnight of march.

Pardeep Soni

Hi All,

I am also selected in the FMS MBA part time and looking for the information regarding the interview questions ? any idea what type of questions being asked in the interview...