FMS or IIMB---need help. urgent.

am not asking this for myself. if somebody can answer this query. please do.an engineering graduate from a reputed college gets through fms and iim-bangalore. the student has no work ex. the student lives in delhi and stays close to fms. which one…

am not asking this for myself. if somebody can answer this query. please do.an engineering graduate from a reputed college gets through fms and iim-bangalore. the student has no work ex. the student lives in delhi and stays close to fms. which one should the student join considering the following points :-

1. the student doesnt wanna study in an institution where there's huge study pressure.

2. is there a huge amount of difference in the placements of IIM-B and FMS.

3. the difference in fees for the whole program is as follows IIMB- 17 lacs i guess excluding hostel FMS- roughly 50,000...no need of hostel in this case.

4. if the student goes to IIMB then the whole fees would be a loan. taking 12% as the interest for the same amount. so accordingly the money invested would be somewhere around i.e. the total amount that will be paid back is 25,00,000rs. (calculated taking time period 7 years). so every month the student when starts working will pay 30,000rs exclusively as the installment for the loan for the next 7 years after completion of the degree.

5. taking a package that a person gets who just knows how to clear and maintain a cgpa of 6-6.5, is the proposition of IIMB better or FMS.

please help.

a friend seriously in dilemma