FMS(MS) class of 2K8

Hello Junta All those who have been selected into FMS(MS) and plan to join it please post ur profile… College-NSIT,2005 passout Currently working in Flextronics Software Systems Work Exp-9 months :slight_smile: Of all those who remain …

Hello Junta

All those who have been selected into FMS(MS) and plan to join it please post ur profile...

College-NSIT,2005 passout
Currently working in Flextronics Software Systems
Work Exp-9 months

:) Of all those who remain silent only a few say nothing.

Regards

hi

this is Anjali..
final year NSIT (IT)
waitlist no. 1...
most probably will be joinin...bt nt 100%!

cheers

Name: withheld
College: NSIT (NSIT Rullzzz)....2004 passout
Working in Bangalore since Jul 2004

Pour in guys

Hi,

This is Priyanshu, a 2005 passout from IT-BHU(Electrical Engg.).
Presently in Bangalore with Samsung India Software Operations since the past 8 odd months. Have almost resigned.

Me in tooo......so far;)
NIT Suratkal 2003 passout
2.5 yrs in Infy...now an Analyst
Bangalore
any bangaloreans here????

Me in tooo......so far;)
NIT Suratkal 2003 passout
2.5 yrs in Infy...now an Analyst
Bangalore
any bangaloreans here????

Me a Bangalorean!!!. Though am a Delhite originally. Been in b'lore for last 9 months now

Am WL-2.
Working in Pune, with HSBC Global Technology. Done my engg. in E & TC from Pune Univ. Working for last 21 months.
Will prolly join FMS if I convert it.

okie abt my intro..the names bond..james bond...

on a serious note-
Abhishek Sipani(seeing mine as the first name on the list gave a certain feeling of delight!!!:wow: but then realised the list is sorted name wise...:)
A nomadic life all throughout and presently in Mumbai with Blue Star infotech...3 years with BSI but then only 2 shall count as the work-ex...:(
(thanks to the final yr project...)Computer Grad from VIT,Vellore..2004 passout...thats abt it....ppl from mumbai and into FMS pm me...

PS. priyanshu how did ya manage to "almost resign"???

PS. priyanshu how did ya manage to "almost resign"???

I submitted my resignation but it's yet to be accepted. Will leave only by 30th april. So, you are finally joining FMS albeit the FT course. Do plan to meet you at FMS sometime.
gpriyanshu Says
I submitted my resignation but it's yet to be accepted. Will leave only by 30th april. So, you are finally joining FMS albeit the FT course. Do plan to meet you at FMS sometime.

dunno buddy...me totally confused...a)cant go in person ...gonna be very diff if its mandatory...any seniors out here who can clarify...
b)if have to go then its gonna be 2 trips back and forth(hopefully)-1. to deposit the fees for the MS course and 2. to deposit the ones for the FT course...(provided i clear the WL)....

some clarifications needed...unable to get their line across too....
but all said and done shall def see ya in FMS...anyone from mumbai having similar dilemma???

Guys and Gals
Why is this thread so quiet?The sole purpose of writing this thread was to see it again on the home page of pg....Only 4-5 students have actually posted their profiles..
Gals(ok Guys too ) please post ur profile....

btw HAPPY DIWALI...
Am i sounding drunk??If yes it is an illusion created by the peg of whisky that i just had....

Cheers

Class of 2003 NIT Surathkal E & C (APRAMEYA....recogonize me?? METAL 😃 )

Working in Birlasoft Ltd since last 2.5 years as Manager - GDC Operations, GE Money.

There is one query about this course I would like to put to the forum. Hope someone comes up with an answer :

This is what it says on the placement site of FMS MBA (MS).

Total Number of Candidates 38Total Number of Offers 42

Does that mean the placement is not 100 % ?

Of course it is a very remote possibility, but even then, wanted to confirm.

Also, do you have to personally go to FMS to pay the fees?

Any answers will be appreciated.

dude,

had it been 42 students and 38 offers, one 'might' have thought that the placements aint 100% but where does the confusion lie, am still not able to get??

This is the stats for FMS (MBA)

Total Number of Candidates 86Total Number of Offers 184

Normally the ratio of offers to candidates is 1.7,

Hence my query:neutral:

hi,
this is sapna. srcc. eco hons(2005). went to pay the fees. finally in fms.nice person (mr. madan) sitting for admission.met some seniors as well.

there. this shud get our thread back on the homepage.

neway, when r WL ppl gonna be confirmed ( if at all ) and asked to pay the fees ?

Hi Sapna....

do we have to go to the north campus, get our certs verified and then go to south campus to pay the fees. Also, whatz the exact amount of the fees? Do you book the hostel too???

And do we have to be there personally for all this?

Hope you can clarify since you are the first among us to pay the fees.

Thanks in Advance...

hi,
this is sapna. srcc. eco hons(2005). 8 months work ex. went to pay the fees. finally in fms.nice person (mr. madan) sitting for admission.met some seniors as well.

query!! query!!

have u people received any official letter from FMS stating fees structure and when and how it is to be paid??
Anyone in Blore got the same??

Awaiting response anxiously!!:neutral:

Hi Identity,
Me too from Bangalore, I havent received the letter from FMS yet..??: